Hero Destini Prime Frequently Asked Questions
Filter By Categories:
- Q. What are the top competitors of Hero Destini Prime?
- Q. What safety features are available in Hero Destini Prime?
- Q. What is the top speed of Hero Destini Prime?
- Q. What is the engine capacity of Hero Destini Prime?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Destini Prime?
- Q. What is the warranty on Hero Destini Prime?
- Q. Is ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) available in Hero Destini Prime?
- Q. How many versions are available for Hero Destini Prime?
Hero Destini Prime Questions and Answers
Filter By Categories:
- Updated On 27 Nov 2023
The Hero Destini Prime offers good value for the money. It is a metal-bodied, 125cc scooter. Its mileage ranges from 50 to 56 km/l. It is functional as well as dependable. Hero Destini Prime is a durable, fuel-efficient vehicle with good styling, USBRead more91Wheels Expert • 27 Nov 2023Helpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 2 Months ago
In Mumbai, there are 16 dealers who sell Hero Destini Prime. Fortpoint Hero in Mahalaxmi, Vision Automobiles in Ghatkopar (W), and Rydex Hero in Nahur West are a few names of the closest Hero bike dealerships in Mumbai. To find more Hero bike dealersRead more91Wheels Expert • 2 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
Hero Destini Prime Competitor FAQ
- New Delhi21 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai16 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad20 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai26 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad19 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata13 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune24 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow16 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore25 Dealers in Bangalore
- Guwahati3 Dealers in Guwahati
Best Scooters in India
- Suzuki Access 125₹ 79,899 - ₹ 90,000*
- Honda Activa₹ 76,234 - ₹ 82,734*
- TVS iQube Electric₹ 1.56 - ₹ 1.62 Lakh*
- TVS NTORQ 125₹ 84.64 - ₹ 1.05 Lakh*
- TVS Jupiter₹ 73,340 - ₹ 89,748*
- Honda Dio₹ 70,211 - ₹ 77,712*
- Suzuki Burgman Street₹ 93.50 - ₹ 1.19 Lakh*
- TVS Jupiter 125₹ 86,755 - ₹ 98,160*
- TVS XL 100₹ 44,999 - ₹ 59,695*
- Ola S1 Pro₹ 1.40 - ₹ 1.47 Lakh*
Explore More Options
Hero Destini Prime Scooter Owner Reviews
- Comfort 4.9
- Design 4.7
- Reliability & Maintenance 4.2
- View all parameters
- GsGanesh suresh Kokate29 Nov 2023It has an elegant, contemporary style with well-defined lines and eye-catching graphics. It has alloy wheels, a rear grab rail that is elegant, dual-tone mirrors, and a front grille with a chrome finish.Read moreLike
- yyogesh29 Nov 2023It is propelled by a 124.6cc single-cylinder engine that can generate 10.4 Nm of peak torque at 5,500 rpm and a maximum power output of 9 horsepower at 7,000 rpm. The engine and automatic transmission combine to provide smooth power delivery and a hassle-free riding experience.Read moreLike
- ASAbid Solanki24 Nov 2023It features a sleek and modern design with sharp lines and attractive graphics. It comes with a chrome-finished front grille, dual-tone mirrors, alloy wheels, and a stylish rear grab rail.Read moreLike
- JsJatinder singh24 Nov 2023It is powered by a 124.6cc single-cylinder engine that produces a maximum power output of 9 bhp at 7,000 rpm and a peak torque of 10.4 Nm at 5,500 rpm. The engine is mated to an automatic transmission, providing seamless power delivery and effortless riding experience.Read moreLike
- BPBhoparam Purohit1 Month agoboasts a sleek and contemporary design that appeals to both urban riders and commuters. It features a bold front fascia with a chrome-finished signature Hero logo on the apronRead moreLike
Latest News on Hero Destini Prime
- Publish date : 19 August 2023