PURE EV Epluto 7G Frequently Asked Questions
Filter By Categories:
- Q. What safety features are available in PURE EV Epluto 7G?
- Q. What are the top competitors of PURE EV Epluto 7G?
- Q. What is the top speed of PURE EV Epluto 7G?
- Q. What is the engine capacity of PURE EV Epluto 7G?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of PURE EV Epluto 7G?
- Q. What is the warranty on PURE EV Epluto 7G?
- Q. How many versions are available for PURE EV Epluto 7G?
- Q. Is ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) available in PURE EV Epluto 7G?
PURE EV Epluto 7G Questions and Answers
Filter By Categories:
- Updated On 2 Months ago
There are 2 PURE EV dealers in New Delhi who sells PURE EV Epluto 7G. EBox Motors at Nirman Vihar, and Elegant Automobiles at Dwarka,Uttam Nagar are the closest dealers in New Delhi. To find the PURE EV dealership near you or in nearby cities, please click here PURE EV Epluto 7G Dealers91Wheels Expert • 2 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 2 Months ago
The warranty of PURE EV Epluto 7G is for 3 years or 40,000 kms whichever comes first. The extended warranty of PURE EV Epluto 7G : Battery - 60 months or 40,000 kms, Motor - 36 months or 30,000 kms, Controller - 24 months or 20,000 kms and Charger -Read more91Wheels Expert • 2 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 3 Months ago
PURE EV Epluto 7G has 60V 3kWh portable battery. For more details, please click here PURE EV Epluto 7G Specifications91Wheels Expert • 3 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 10 Months ago
PURE EV Epluto 7G is an electric scooter which is available in Indian automobile market. To ride PURE EV Epluto 7G, it is necessary to have a valid driving license and registration. For more details, please click on PURE EV Epluto 7G91Wheels Expert • 10 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 1 Year ago
The EPluto 7G offers a battery warranty of 40,000 km.91Wheels Expert • 1 Year agoHelpful(0)Reply
PURE EV Epluto 7G Competitor FAQ
PURE EV Dealers
- New Delhi2 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai1 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad7 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai3 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad1 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Pune2 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow1 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore5 Dealers in Bangalore
- Indore1 Dealers in Indore
- Jaipur1 Dealers in Jaipur
Best Scooters in India
- Suzuki Access 125₹ 79,899 - ₹ 90,000*
- Honda Activa₹ 76,234 - ₹ 82,734*
- TVS iQube Electric₹ 1.56 - ₹ 1.62 Lakh*
- TVS NTORQ 125₹ 84.64 - ₹ 1.05 Lakh*
- TVS Jupiter₹ 73,340 - ₹ 89,748*
- Honda Dio₹ 70,211 - ₹ 77,712*
- Suzuki Burgman Street₹ 93.50 - ₹ 1.19 Lakh*
- TVS Jupiter 125₹ 86,755 - ₹ 98,160*
- TVS XL 100₹ 44,999 - ₹ 59,695*
- Ola S1 Pro₹ 1.40 - ₹ 1.47 Lakh*
Explore More Options
PURE EV Epluto 7G Scooter Owner Reviews
- Design 3.4
- Comfort 3.0
- Features 2.8
- View all parameters
- BBargavi29 Nov 2023It has a strong 1200W BLDC motor that operates efficiently and with great torque. With a top speed of 60 km/h (37 mph), this motor makes the scooter appropriate for city transportation.Read moreLike
- BBeermaram29 Nov 2023Its aerodynamically shaped design is sleek and contemporary. For increased stability and comfort, it features a telescopic front suspension system and a sturdy steel frame.Read moreLike
- MsM shendge24 Nov 2023It is equipped with a powerful 1200W BLDC motor that provides high torque and efficient performance. This motor enables the scooter to reach a top speed of 60 km/h (37 mph), making it suitable for urban commuting.Read moreLike
- SSWATI24 Nov 2023It features a sleek and modern design with aerodynamic contours. It has a robust steel frame and a telescopic front suspension for enhanced stability and comfort.Read moreLike
- AAnonymous1 Month agoReview not of this dealer but still relevant. I have plenty of issues with my pure ev epluto7g but the primary one is the battery. If you are thinking of saving some money by buying a electric vehicle, don't buy a pure EV. My vehicle has been giving me range issues after less than a year of buying. I Even kept the vehicle with them for 30-45 days Even after which there is issue with range. Now My vehicle is just giving range of 45-55 km after which it has 1-2 bars. This after riding 90% of time in mode 1 which has top speed of around 34-35. When complained to the dealer they took 3 days to check if they need to send it to the company and said it will take again 1.5 months for pure ev to repair the battery. What I am supposed to do during that time. Take non existent public transport ? Why did I buy a scooter then? I have written about this to the company executives 100s of time but no response. The dealer even claims that even after repair I should only expect range of 75 in mode one and 2 and lower (around 60) if driven in mode 3. Why did I buy this vehicle? Even now the vehicle is with service centre but now company is asking customer to pay and replace the battery. This when battery is under warranty!!! Please read the previous statement again!!Read moreLikes (2)
Latest News on PURE EV Epluto 7G
- Publish date : 7 October 2023