Evolet Pony Frequently Asked Questions
Filter By Categories:
- Q. What are the top competitors of Evolet Pony?
- Q. What safety features are available in Evolet Pony?
- Q. What is the top speed of Evolet Pony?
- Q. What is the engine capacity of Evolet Pony?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Evolet Pony?
- Q. What is the warranty on Evolet Pony?
- Q. Is ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) available in Evolet Pony?
- Q. How many versions are available for Evolet Pony?
Evolet Pony Questions and Answers
Filter By Categories:
- Updated On 16 Nov 2023
The range of Bounce Infinity E1 is 60 km/charge and has top speed of 25 kmph. Bounce Infinity E1 has VRLA battery type and has 1.15 kWh battery capacity which takes 8-9 hours to charge. To know more details about the Evolet Pony, please click here Evolet Pony Specifications91Wheels Expert • 16 Nov 2023Helpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 06 Nov 2023
No, it is not necessary to have driving license to ride Evolet Pony. According to the Government rule, valid driving license and registration is necessary only for bikes or scooters which has top speed more than 25 kmph. Hence, Evolet Pony has top spRead more91Wheels Expert • 06 Nov 2023Helpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 2 Months ago
There are 1 dealerships of Evolet in New Delhi who sells Evolet Pony. Mehar Motors at Najafgarh is an Evolet bike dealership in New Delhi. To find the Evolet bike dealership near your location or in your nearest city, please click here Evolet Pony Dealers91Wheels Expert • 2 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 3 Months ago
The battery capacity of Evolet Pony is 1.15 kWh. For more details, please click here Evolet Pony Specifications91Wheels Expert • 3 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 4 Months ago
Maintenance cost totally depends on the condition of the vehicle brought to the service center including labour charge, cost of parts (if need to change), overall observation with repairs work and many more. You can get in touch with Evolet bike dealRead more91Wheels Expert • 4 Months agoHelpful(1)Reply
Evolet Pony Competitor FAQ
Evolet DealersView Evolet Dealers
Best Scooters in India
- Suzuki Access 125₹ 79,899 - ₹ 90,000*
- Honda Activa₹ 76,234 - ₹ 82,734*
- TVS iQube Electric₹ 1.56 - ₹ 1.62 Lakh*
- TVS NTORQ 125₹ 84.64 - ₹ 1.05 Lakh*
- TVS Jupiter₹ 73,340 - ₹ 89,748*
- Honda Dio₹ 70,211 - ₹ 77,712*
- Suzuki Burgman Street₹ 93.50 - ₹ 1.19 Lakh*
- TVS Jupiter 125₹ 86,755 - ₹ 98,160*
- TVS XL 100₹ 44,999 - ₹ 59,695*
- Ola S1 Pro₹ 1.40 - ₹ 1.47 Lakh*
Explore More Options
Evolet Pony Scooter Owner Reviews
- Design 5.0
- Comfort 5.0
- Features 3.0
- View all parameters
- KVKrishan Verma2 Month agoScooter has good performance and good style. I want to buy pony. It's design and style is super.Read moreLike
- SCSURENDRA CHHATRE1 Year agoThe specifications shown are quite good only after sales services is a concern as of now. That can be reviewed after a period of time.Read moreLikes (1)