BMW G 310 R
BMW G 310 R Specifications
|Mileage (Upto)||30.3 kmpl|
|Power||34 PS @ 9250 rpm|
BMW G 310 R Price
Price of BMW G 310 R in India starts at Rs. 2.65 Lakh. BMW G 310 R is also available on EMI with interest rates varying from 7.75 to 16.35% through various banks.
BMW G 310 R variants with price
|313, Upto 30.3 kmpl, 34 PS @ 9250 rpm||₹ 2.65 Lakh|
BMW G 310 R Overview
The BMW G 310 R is one of the most acclaimed and popular products from BMW on sale in India. There is only one version on sale and comes with a sticker price of Rs 2.65 Lakh. The BMW G 310 R generates a max power of 34 PS @ 9250 rpm along with a peak torque of 28 Nm @ 7500 rpm and the engine is mated to a 6 Speed speed gearbox. Some of the main rivals include CF Moto 300 NK, Bajaj Dominar 250 and Honda Hornet 2.0
BMW G 310 R have 1 variants ranging from Rs. 2.65 Lakh to Rs. 2.65 Lakh. G 310 R is powered by a 1 cylinder, 313 cc, Water-cooled& single-cylinder 4-stroke engine& four valves& two overhead camshafts and wet sump lubrication. It is able to produce 28 Nm @ 7500 rpm torque and 34 PS @ 9250 rpm power with a fuel efficiency/mileage of 30.3 kmpl. Check all Specifications for BMW G 310 R.
G 310 R Features
From Comfort perspective, G 310 R have Digital Odometer, Digital Tachometer.
G 310 R Transmission
Performance of G 310 R is backed by a Manual transmission.
G 310 R Body
BMW G 310 R has Upside down fork& Ø 41 mm suspensions with 110/70 R17 front tyre and Cast aluminium dual swing arm& central spring strut& spring pre-load adjustable suspensions with rear tyre. It comes with a Tubular space frame frame and Cast Aluminum Wheels.
G 310 R Dimensions & Measurements
G 310 R has 2005 mm Length, 849 mm Width, 1080 mm Height, 1380 mm WheelBase, 110/70 R17 Front Tyre Size, 150/60 R17 Rear Tyre Size.
Keep reading to explore more about G 310 R's updated specs, latest prices, mileage, genuine user reviews, colours, exclusive images & videos, best offers near you, BMW bike dealers.
BMW G 310 R competitors
- TVS Apache RR 310₹2.65 Lakh Onwards
- CF Moto 650 NK₹4.29 Lakh Onwards
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650₹2.59 Lakh Onwards
- Honda CB300R₹2.77 Lakh Onwards
BMW G 310 R Gallery
- Side Profile LR
- Front forks
- Rear suspension
- Front Brake
- Gear lever
BMW G 310 R Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- 310cc is strong on performance, specially for city rides
- BMW has got the design right with this naked street fighter
- Handles pretty well & is feature loaded too
Features that could have been better
- BMW's after sales support and RSA is very expensive
- High waiting period for BS6 models
- Not very smooth at highe revs, vibrations creep in
BMW Bike Dealers in popular cities
BMW Bikes in India
- Popular bikes
- Upcoming bikes
- ₹19.75 Lakh Onwards
- ₹2.85 Lakh Onwards
- ₹3.05 Lakh Onwards
- ₹18.30 Lakh Onwards
- ₹18.50 Lakh Onwards
- ₹42.00 Lakh Onwards
- BMW R NineT Scrambler₹16.75 Lakh Onwards
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure₹21.30 Lakh Onwards
- BMW R 1250 GS₹20.55 Lakh Onwards
BMW G 310 R Bike Owner Reviews
- Discontinued today
- I love the good braking setup and a comfortable riding position.
- Discontinued today
- Quite expensive to maintain.
- It has Excellent fit and finish.It has Great city riding position.The brakes are really good.
BMW G 310 R Colours
BMW G 310 R Questions and Answers
Have More Questions about BMW G 310 R?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
- Question asked on 02 Feb 2022
Hello! BMW G 310 R EMI starts at Rs. 5,334 for a loan period of 60 months at 8.5% interest rate and loan amount of Rs. 2.60 Lakh. You can calculate EMI for the BMW G 310 R variants that you are looking for using our EMI calculator. EMI calculator
- Question asked on 29 Oct 2021
These are accessories that can be added either by the authorized dealership or other bike modification centers. We suggest you to contact your nearest dealership in advance if you agree to get your bike modified so that you donâ€™t have any trouble later on in terms of insurance with your bike. For dealership address, please visit G 310 R
Latest news on BMW G 310 R
BMW G 310 R FAQs
What is the on-road price of BMW G 310 R?
The on-road price of BMW G 310 R in New Delhi is Rs. 2.98 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of BMW G 310 R?
The engine capacity of BMW G 310 R is 313 cc.
What is the ARAI mileage of BMW G 310 R?
BMW G 310 R claims a mileage of 30.3 kmpl.
How many gears does BMW G 310 R have?
BMW G 310 R has 6 speed of gears.
What are the colour options of BMW G 310 R?
BMW G 310 R is available in 3 colours - Cosmic Black, Limestone Metallic, Polar White.
G 310 R On-Road Price in India
|New Delhi||₹ 2.98 Lakh onwards|
|Pune||₹ 2.95 Lakh onwards|
|Hyderabad||₹ 3.00 Lakh onwards|
|Patna||₹ 2.95 Lakh onwards|
|Indore||₹ 2.87 Lakh onwards|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 2.92 Lakh onwards|
- Indian Motorcycle Roadmaster Elite₹ 48.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban Classic₹ 6.50 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban S₹ 6.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- EeVe Tesoro₹ 1.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Honda CBR150R₹ 1.70 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022