Honda CB300R Specifications
|Power||33.1 PS @ 9000 rpm|
|Number of Gears||6 Speed|
|Torque||27.5 Nm @ 7500 rpm|
Latest On Honda CB300R
Latest Update On 5th Sep'22: Honda has launched a rather generic sibling of the CB300R in India. The CB300F has made its debut at Rs 2.26 lakh ex-showroom. To know more, click here.
Honda CB300R Price
Price of Honda CB300R in India starts at Rs. 2.77 Lakh. Honda CB300R is also available on EMI with interest rates varying from 7.75 to 16.35% through various banks.
Honda CB300R variants with price
|286.01, 33.1 PS @ 9000 rpm||₹ 2.77 Lakh|
Honda CB300R Overview
Honda CB300R have 1 variants ranging from Rs. 2.77 Lakh to Rs. 2.77 Lakh. CB300R is powered by a 1 cylinder, 286.01 cc, Liquid-cooled, 4 Stroke, SI, BS-VI Engine. It is able to produce 27.5 Nm @ 7500 rpm torque and 33.1 PS @ 9000 rpm power . Check all Specifications for Honda CB300R.
91wheels experts bring you the latest update on market insight and sales performance for your favourite bike models.
|Model Name||Units Sold in Month 2022|
|August 2022||September 2022||October 2022|
Honda CB300R has USD suspensions with 110/70 R17 front tyre and 7-Step Adjustable Monoshock suspensions with rear tyre. It comes with a Diamond Type frame and Alloy.
CB300R Dimensions & Measurements
CB300R has 2017 mm Length, 802 mm Width, 1047 mm Height, 1352 mm WheelBase, 157 mm Ground Clearance, 110/70 R17 Front Tyre Size, 150/60 R17 Rear Tyre Size.
Keep reading to explore more about CB300R's updated specs, latest prices, mileage, genuine user reviews, colours, exclusive images & videos, best offers near you, Honda bike dealers.
Honda CB300R competitors
- Honda CB300F₹ 2.26 Lakh - ₹ 2.29 Lakh*
- Bajaj Dominar 400₹ 2.24 Lakh*
- KTM RC 200₹ 2.13 Lakh*
- Kawasaki Ninja 300₹ 3.40 Lakh*
Honda CB300R Gallery
- Speedometer Console
- Cornering shot
- Rear suspension
- Front WHeel
Honda CB300R Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Refined engine that punches above its weight
- Overall being a lightweight bike makes it very easy to ride
- Well balanced suspension
Features that could have been better
- Availability of the bike. Not available in all bigwing outlets
- Lack of features vis a vis the competition
- Pricing of the bike is on the higher side when compared to rivals
Honda CB300R Detailed Review
Neo sports café styling gives the Honda CB300R a sporting appeal in addition to its athletic appearance. The front bike has hub less floating disc brakes, circular LED headlamps, and an upside-down front suspension. Additionally, the bike has eye-catching colour options and a monoshock rear suspension with seven adjustment steps. Additionally, the bike has a freshly created two-chamber muffler that offers a sporty and bassy sound. Pearl Spartan Red and matte Steel Black are the available exterior colour options. The construction quality is remarkable, exactly as other Honda motorcycles.
Modern-retro fusion of design makes the bike look attractive. Design isnâ€™t polarising and is rather liked by most customers.
The Honda CB300R has a 286cc, 4-stroke, BS6 engine that produces 31PS and 27.5 Nm. This engine will be paired with a 6-speed multiplayer wet clutch and a slipper clutch. In contrast, the total fuel tank capacity is 9.7-L. The bike will have the same refined and smooth performance as before, with a fuel economy of around 30 kmpl.
Refined and peppy engine that punches above its weight despite having the least displacement among the competition.
The BS6 CB300R has a length of 2017 mm, a width of 802 mm, and a height of 1047 mm. The wheelbase of the CB300R, on the other hand, is 1352 mm, and the ground clearance is 157 mm. The bike weighs 146 kg and has a seat height of 801 mm, making it a practical bike for daily use.
Light weight coupled with a decent ground clearance make it very easy bike to ride.
CB300R Tyres, Brakes And Suspension
The CB300R is supported by a diamond-type frame and features dual-channel ABS with disc brakes at the front and rear. The CB300R's fork is an Endurance creation for the Indian market. The suspension on this bike is quite well balanced between sportiness and comfort, despite the fact that it doesn't sound as fancy as the Showa forks on the international spec bike. The entire set-up felt decent for what this bike is supposed to be, and while the bike does feel solidly damped, it also handles rough roads very well.
While the suspension may not be a fancy showa unit, itâ€™s well rounded and achieves a good balance between ride comfort and handling.
New Bikes in India
- Honda bikes
- Popular bikes
- Upcoming bikes
Honda CB300R Bike Owner Reviews
- As a beginner, this is one of the best bikes that you could start on. The bike is super easy and comfortable to maneuver in the city. At the same, it gives you confidence on the highways.
- I just love this bike, it is light weight and easy to handle. Just dissapointed with the thinly padded seat and pricey accessories. Otherwise I'm totally satisfied and is completely worth to buy!
- Guys I have this bike, it only has 9 litre of fuel tank and getting mileage of 35kmpl.Totally a waste of money. Don't go for it!
- The new Honda CB 300R is just a marvellous piece of technology. I'll give full points in terms of comfort, engine power and pickup.
- Refinement, Reliable, Build quality and comfort, these four points are great for this bike. Since the pillion seat is narrow, so it is not advisable for ride with pillion.
Honda CB300R Colours
Pearl Spartan Red
Matte Steel Black
Have More Questions about Honda CB300R?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
Honda CB300R Questions and Answers
- Most Relevant
- Updated on 2 Months ago
The NEO SPORTS CAFÃ‰ round LED headlamp is built with unique lighting for every riding situation. CB300R comes with 41mm golden upside down forks that provide excellent balance in all road conditions.
Latest news on Honda CB300R
Explore More Options
Honda CB300R FAQs
What is the on-road price of Honda CB300R?
The on-road price of Honda CB300R in New Delhi is Rs. 3.11 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of Honda CB300R?
The engine capacity of Honda CB300R is 286.01 cc.
How many gears does Honda CB300R have?
Honda CB300R has 6 speed of gears.
What are the colour options of Honda CB300R?
Honda CB300R is available in 2 colours - Pearl Spartan Red, Matte Steel Black.
CB300R On-Road Price in India
|New Delhi||₹ 3.11 Lakh onwards|
|Pune||₹ 3.09 Lakh onwards|
|Hyderabad||₹ 3.14 Lakh onwards|
|Patna||₹ 3.09 Lakh onwards|
|Indore||₹ 3.00 Lakh onwards|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 3.06 Lakh onwards|
- CF Moto 450SR₹ 2.00 Lakh - ₹ 2.49 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - November 2022
- Triumph Street Triple S 2022₹ 8.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - December 2022
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Bobber₹ 1.50 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - December 2022
- Royal Enfield Bobber 650₹ 2.75 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - December 2022
- MV Agusta Brutale 800₹ 1.52 Cr*Expected Launch Date - December 2022