Honda CB 650R
Honda CB 650R Specifications
|Engine Capacity||648.72 cc|
|Kerb Weight||202.5 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.4 Litres|
|Seat Height||635 mm|
|Power||87.01 PS @ 12000 rpm|
|Torque||57.5 Nm @ 8500 rpm|
|Number of Gears||6 Speed Manual|
Latest On Honda CB 650R
Last Updated On 15th Nov’23: The redesigned 2024 Honda CBR650R embraces a sharper aesthetic, drawing inspiration from the CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, injecting a fresh appeal while retaining elements of its predecessor's charm. Notably, the introduction of the optional Honda E-Clutch system offers riders the convenience of automatic clutch engagement, albeit with a marginal weight increase of 2kg. Alongside this innovation, the CBR650R boasts advanced features such as Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), dual-channel ABS, full-LED lighting, and a user-friendly five-inch TFT screen with connectivity options.
CB 650R Price: The Honda CBR 650R is available for Rs 9.35 lakh (ex-showroom, Gurugram).
Engine: The Honda CBR650R is a 649cc DOHC in-line four-cylinder engine that produces 86 bhp and 57.5 Nm of peak torque in 2022. A 6-speed manual transmission is fitted to this engine.
Honda CB 650R Price
Honda CB 650R Variants With Price
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price||Get Offer||Compare|
648.72 cc, Upto 25 kmpl, 87.01 PS @ 12000 rpm
|₹ 8.67 Lakh|
Honda CB 650R Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Good option for first-time big bike riders
- High Refinement from Engine
Features that could have been better
- Doesn't Feel as sharp as other super sports in its category
Honda CB 650R Detailed Review
Honda CB650R comes with a strong, ultra-compact stance is inspired by the CB1000R Neo Sports Café's vintage minimalism. With newly-chiseled side panels and a sleek rear number plate mount, it merges curved forms with taut angles and is now even more dynamic. Sharp lines and strong shapes give the CB650R's design a contemporary, powerful stance. A visually arresting appearance is aided by the understated but attention-grabbing LED headlamp, the small, aerodynamic fuel tank, and the understated rear end. The ergonomics of the motorcycle encourage both adventurous excursions and active daily commutes with a well-balanced mix of comfort and sportiness.
The CB650R has a modern, streamlined design to go with your urban look.
An effective 648.72cc inline-four engine powers the CB650R. This liquid-cooled engine is built to provide an exhilarating and responsive performance over a broad RPM range. The CB650R's 85.8 bhp of power and 57.5 Nm of torque enable it to accelerate quickly and pass with ease on motorways. The engine is paired with a 6-speed gearbox. It is the perfect option for both city riding and spectacular open-road excursions because to the smooth power distribution and refined engine characteristics.
The big 648.72cc engine offers enough grunt and power to the engine to fill your adrenaline rush.
The CB650R doesn't sacrifice on modern comforts despite leaning towards a purist riding experience. While LED lighting components improve visibility, a digital instrument cluster provide important information at a look. The Showa Separate Function Fork (SFF) and radially mounted front brake callipers are two further performance-enhancing features of the bike. The provision of ABS as standard equipment demonstrates Honda's commitment to safety. Torque control, among other improvements, and aluminium wheels are added to the bike to make it lighter.
The CB650R gets a good number of features to keep the rider happy and to offer a perfect balance of modern features with neo-retro styling.
Priced at Rs 9.15 lakh (ex-showroom), the Honda CB350R. It establishes itself as a strong competitor in the middleweight sportbike market at this price point by combining looks, performance, and practicality. It competes with motorcycles like the Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Trident 660, and Triumph Street Triple R that are similarly priced.
The Honda CB650R is bit pricey but it is good motorcycle if you're seeking a dynamic daily commuter or a weekend thrill-seeker, the Honda CB650R's fusion of style and substance.
Honda CB 650R Competitors
Honda CB 650R Bike Owner Reviews
- Safety 4.3
- Features 4.1
- Performance 4.0
- View all parameters
- BBothlaljat1 Year agoI always wanted a bike for long drives.The power produced by the bike gives a powerful response as all riders would want.Read moreLike
- VPVijay Patil1 Year agoThe performance is Excellent refinement from the engine and gets Comfortable riding ergonomics.Read moreLike
- TFTony Francis1 Year agoCost wise the prices are too high compare with the competitor.Read moreLikes (2)
- MKMohan Kumar1 Year agoThe thing that I like the most is this bike comes with a superb traction control system.Read moreLikes (1)
- MDMithun Dutta1 Year agoI think there should be multiple service reach for convinence.Read moreLike
Latest News on Honda CB 650R
- Publish date : 10 November 2023
- Publish date : 2 November 2023
Honda CB 650R Images
- Rear Wheel
- Front WHeel
Honda CB 650R Colours
- Candy Chromosphere Red
- Matte Gunpower Black Metallic
- New Delhi53 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai22 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad36 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai50 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad37 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata11 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune34 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow18 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore43 Dealers in Bangalore
- Guwahati4 Dealers in Guwahati