Kawasaki Z900 Specifications
|Mileage (Upto)||15.26-20 kmpl|
|Power||125 PS @ 9500 rpm|
Latest On Kawasaki Z900
Last Updated On 1st Aug'22: Kawasaki Z900 is available in a single variant and offered in two colour options only..
The Kawasaki Z900 is a worldwide successful model in the naked sports bike category. The Kawasaki Z900 is a successor to the well-established Kawasaki Z800 naked sports bike. The new Kawasaki Z900 has been launched in India. The new iteration was launched in 2021. Talking about the changes, so the new Z900 gets several cosmetic and mechanical upgrades and also some new features have been added. First of all, talking about the aesthetic changes, the new Z900 gets an all-LED headlamp, LED taillight, and LED turn indicators. The motorcycle retains its aggressive appeal and it now gets new sharp tank extensions and a slightly revised rear-end.
Kawasaki Z900 Engine: Kawasaki Z900 is powered via a BS6-compliant 948cc, liquid-cooled engine. This in-line four-cylinder motor churns out a whopping 125 PS of power at 9500 RPM and 98.6 Nm of peak torque at 7700 RPM. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and it gets an assist and slipper clutch. The new BS6 Z900 now features a host of other electronic aids like a three-level KTRC or Kawasaki Traction Control System with two power modes - Low and Full, etc. It also gets four different riding modes - Sport, Road, Rain, and a manual setting called Rider.
Kawasaki Z900 Price: The new 2021 Kawasaki Z900 BS6 has been launched at Rs. 8.84 lakhs, Ex-showroom Delhi.
Kawasaki Z900 Price
Price of Kawasaki Z900 in India starts at Rs. 8.93 Lakh. Kawasaki Z900 is also available on EMI with interest rates varying from 7.75 to 16.35% through various banks.
Kawasaki Z900 variants with price
|948, Upto 15.26 kmpl, 125 PS @ 9500 rpm||₹ 8.93 Lakh|
Kawasaki Z900 Overview
The Kawasaki Z900 is one of the most acclaimed and popular products from Kawasaki on sale in India. There is only one version on sale and comes with a sticker price of Rs 8.93 Lakh. The Kawasaki Z900 generates a max power of 125 PS @ 9500 rpm along with a peak torque of 98.6 Nm @ 7700 rpm and the engine is mated to a 6 Speed speed gearbox. Some of the main rivals include Honda CBR650R, Honda CB650R and Triumph Scrambler 900
Kawasaki Z900 have 1 variants ranging from Rs. 8.93 Lakh to Rs. 8.93 Lakh. Z900 is powered by a 4 cylinder, 948 cc, Liquid-cooled& 4-stroke In-Line Four. It is able to produce 98.6 Nm @ 7700 rpm torque and 125 PS @ 9500 rpm power with a fuel efficiency/mileage of 15.26 kmpl. Check all Specifications for Kawasaki Z900.
91wheels experts bring you the latest update on market insight and sales performance for your favourite bike models.
|Model Name||Units Sold in Month 2022|
|June 2022||July 2022||August 2022|
From Comfort perspective, Z900 have Digital Odometer.
Performance of Z900 is backed by a Manual transmission.
Kawasaki Z900 has ø41 mm inverted fork with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability/120 mm suspensions with 120/70 R17 front tyre and Horizontal Back-link with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability/140 mm suspensions with rear tyre. It comes with a Trellis& high-tensile steel frame and Alloy Wheels.
Z900 Dimensions & Measurements
Z900 has 2070 mm Length, 825 mm Width, 1080 mm Height, 1455 mm WheelBase, 145 mm Ground Clearance, 120/70 R17 Front Tyre Size, 180/55 R17 Rear Tyre Size.
Keep reading to explore more about Z900's updated specs, latest prices, mileage, genuine user reviews, colours, exclusive images & videos, best offers near you, Kawasaki bike dealers.
Kawasaki Z900 competitors
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled₹10.89 Lakh Onwards
- Kawasaki KLX 450R₹8.99 Lakh Onwards
- Kawasaki Z650₹6.43 Lakh Onwards
- Ducati Scrambler 800₹8.38 Lakh Onwards
Kawasaki Z900 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Performace is awesome
- Riding dynamics is very good.
- Stunning looks
Features that could have been better
- console design is outdated.
- There could have been more features
Kawasaki Bike Dealers in popular cities
Kawasaki Bikes in India
- Popular bikes
- Upcoming bikes
- ₹1.47 Lakh Onwards
- ₹79.90 Lakh Onwards
- ₹3.40 Lakh Onwards
- ₹4.99 Lakh Onwards
- ₹6.68 Lakh Onwards
- ₹6.43 Lakh Onwards
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000₹11.86 Lakh Onwards
- Kawasaki Vulcan S₹6.34 Lakh Onwards
- Kawasaki Versys 650₹7.36 Lakh Onwards
Kawasaki Z900 Bike Owner Reviews
- Mileage & Performance4.2
- Maintenance Cost4.0
- Kawasaki bikes is really amazing and z900 is the best bike for me
- Kawasaki is a well established brand in India. They maintain great designs and quality and it shows in the Z900.
- I got this superbike in April,2021 and till the date, it hasn't even dissapointed me a bit and provides great realibility,refinement and torque. Plus gives a great milaege too.Overall a great car.
- Good from other competitive vehicle available in market.Ans is available at very cheap price from its rivals like mt09. Will surely recommend it everyone to buy!
- The bike is very stable, got no heating issues on roads. Very well managed vehicle by by kawasaki and it always grab the center of attention on road.
Kawasaki Z900 Colours
Candy Lime Green
Metallic Graphite Grey
Kawasaki Z900 Questions and Answers
Have More Questions about Kawasaki Z900?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
- Question asked on 18 Sep 2022
The Kawasaki Z900 comes with 4 Cylinder.
- Question asked on 11 Sep 2022
Hi, As of now we do not have any offers going from our end for Kawasaki Z900. However we request you to contact the nearest dealer for the same as they may be running with some offers in the showroom. Following is the dealer located Dealer - Kawasaki Z900
- Question asked on 15 May 2021
Hi there, you can do that but kindly get it done from an authorised service centre or a good aftermarket workshop.
Latest news on Kawasaki Z900
Kawasaki Z900 FAQs
What is the on-road price of Kawasaki Z900?
The on-road price of Kawasaki Z900 in New Delhi is Rs. 10.07 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of Kawasaki Z900?
The engine capacity of Kawasaki Z900 is 124.8-948 cc.
What is the ARAI mileage of Kawasaki Z900?
Kawasaki Z900 claims a mileage of 15.26-20 kmpl.
How many gears does Kawasaki Z900 have?
Kawasaki Z900 has 6 speed of gears.
What are the colour options of Kawasaki Z900?
Kawasaki Z900 is available in 2 colours - Candy Lime Green, Metallic Graphite Grey.
Z900 On-Road Price in India
|New Delhi||₹ 10.07 Lakh onwards|
|Pune||₹ 9.98 Lakh onwards|
|Hyderabad||₹ 10.16 Lakh onwards|
|Patna||₹ 9.98 Lakh onwards|
|Indore||₹ 9.72 Lakh onwards|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 9.89 Lakh onwards|
- Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650₹ 3.00 Lakh - ₹ 3.20 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Honda CRF190L₹ 1.98 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Super Soco TS Street Hunter₹ 1.50 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Revolt Motors RV Cafe Racer₹ 1.48 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Indian Motorcycle Roadmaster Elite₹ 48.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022