Triumph Scrambler 900
Triumph Scrambler 900 Specifications
|Mileage (Upto)||18-23 kmpl|
|Power||65 PS @ 7250 rpm|
Latest On Triumph Scrambler 900
Last Updated On 1st Aug’22: Triumph India has launched the 2022 Scrambler 900. It is available in three different colour options. The prices range between Rs 9.45-9.75 lakh ex-showroom pan India.
Triumph Scrambler 900 Name Update: The Triumph Street Scrambler 900 is undoubtedly one of the most famous & well-established naked sports bikes worldwide. The supreme quality of the product is mixed with the well-engineered mechanicals. Also, the engine is grunt-rich & provides a generous pull for the city as well as the highway riding. Triumph is on a spree of change from 2022, as the brand is redoing all of its models. The new work consists of cosmetic, mechanical, & even name changes. Renowned British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph is soon going to rename its popular motorcycles. The Triumph Street Twin and Street Scrambler will soon be called Speed Twin 900 & Scrambler 900 globally. Triumph has filed the official documents in Australia for renaming both of the motorcycles. The documents have already got the approval & the rebadged bikes are expected to roll out soon. Generally, manufacturer rarely renames their products but when they do they change the product too. Although, this case is different than the generalization and no changes other than rebadged names will occur.
Triumph Scrambler 900 Price
Price of Triumph Scrambler 900 in India ranges between Rs. 9.45 Lakh and Rs. 10.05 Lakh.The Triumph Scrambler 900 variants start from 9.45 Lakh - Jet Black and goes upto 10.05 Lakh - Gold Line Edition. Triumph Scrambler 900 is also available on EMI with interest rates varying from 7.75 to 16.35% through various banks.
Triumph Scrambler 900 variants with price
|900, 65 PS @ 7250 rpm||₹ 9.45 Lakh|
|900, Upto 23 kmpl, 64.1 bhp @ 7250 rpm||₹ 9.58 Lakh|
|900, Upto 23 kmpl, 64.1 bhp @ 7250 rpm||₹ 9.75 Lakh|
|900, Upto 18 kmpl, 65 PS / 64.1 bhp (47.8 kW) @ 7250 rpm||₹ 9.95 Lakh|
|900, 80 PS @ 6550 rpm||₹ 10.05 Lakh|
Triumph Scrambler 900 Overview
The Triumph Scrambler 900 is one of the most acclaimed and popular products from Triumph on sale in India. It has a starting price of Rs 9.45 Lakh and comes in 5 different versions. The Triumph Scrambler 900 generates a max power of 65 PS @ 7250 rpm along with a peak torque of 80 Nm @ 3250 rpm and the engine is mated to a 5 Speed speed gearbox. Some of the main rivals include Triumph Bonneville T100, Kawasaki Z900 and Honda CBR650R
Triumph Scrambler 900 have 5 variants ranging from Rs. 9.45 Lakh to Rs. 10.05 Lakh. Scrambler 900 is powered by a 2 cylinder, 900 cc, Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin. It is able to produce 80 Nm @ 3250 rpm torque and 65 PS @ 7250 rpm power . Check all Specifications for Triumph Scrambler 900.
91wheels experts bring you the latest update on market insight and sales performance for your favourite bike models.
|Model Name||Units Sold in Month 2022|
|June 2022||July 2022||August 2022|
|Triumph Scrambler 900||1||5||4|
Scrambler 900 Features
From Comfort perspective, Scrambler 900 have Analogue Odometer, Digital Tachometer.
Scrambler 900 Transmission
Performance of Scrambler 900 is backed by a Manual transmission.
Scrambler 900 Body
Triumph Scrambler 900 has Ø 41mm forks with cartridge damping. 120mm travel suspensions with 100/90-19 front tyre and Twin shocks with adjustable preload. 120mm rear wheel travel suspensions with rear tyre. It comes with a Tubular steel, with twin cradles frame and Spoke.
Scrambler 900 Dimensions & Measurements
Scrambler 900 has 790 mm Width, 1180 mm Height, 1445mm WheelBase, 100/90-19 Front Tyre Size, 150/70-R17 Rear Tyre Size.
Keep reading to explore more about Scrambler 900's updated specs, latest prices, mileage, genuine user reviews, colours, exclusive images & videos, best offers near you, Triumph bike dealers.
Triumph Scrambler 900 competitors
- Triumph Tiger Sport 660₹8.95 Lakh Onwards
- Suzuki V Strom 650 XT₹8.85 Lakh Onwards
- Kawasaki KLX 450R₹8.99 Lakh Onwards
- Triumph Street Triple ABS₹9.15 Lakh Onwards
Triumph Scrambler 900 Gallery
- Front Profile
- Rear Side Profile
- Rear Side Profile
- Speedometer Console
- Tail light
Triumph Scrambler 900 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Gets switchable ABS.
- Punchy engine.
- Robust build quality.
Features that could have been better
- Exhaust layout can be an issue.
- Quite expensive.
Triumph Bike Dealers in popular cities
Triumph Bikes in India
- Popular bikes
- Upcoming bikes
- ₹7.45 Lakh Onwards
- ₹19.90 Lakh Onwards
- ₹19.19 Lakh Onwards
- ₹13.70 Lakh Onwards
- ₹12.05 Lakh Onwards
- ₹11.09 Lakh Onwards
- Triumph Speed Twin₹11.09 Lakh Onwards
- Triumph Bonneville T100₹9.59 Lakh Onwards
- Triumph Tiger Sport 660₹8.95 Lakh Onwards
Triumph Scrambler 900 Bike Owner Reviews
- It has lashings of Sixties style.It is unintimidating and fun to ride.It is economical and cheap to run.
- I recently bought this bike and took for long off-road driving, I am absolutely impressed by this bike's performance and how it handled the rocky trails.
- Despite Triumph playing the heritage card, the Street Scrambler is built in Thailand and not Blighty. Is this a problem? Not really, nearly all of Triumph’s bikes (and all of the modern classics it has to be noted) are built out there and the firm has very rigorous testing and quality control procedures to ensure they meet customer expectations.
- Triumph always somehow manages to make really good handling road bikes and the Street Scrambler, albeit a slightly budget, novice-orientated, off-road-styled retro roadster, is no exception.
Triumph Scrambler 900 Colours
Sandstorm Thunder Grey
Matt Pacific Blue
Have More Questions about Triumph Scrambler 900?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
Latest news on Triumph Scrambler 900
- Publish date : 21 December 2021
Triumph Scrambler 900 FAQs
What is the on-road price of Triumph Scrambler 900?
The on-road price of Triumph Scrambler 900 in New Delhi is Rs. 10.57 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of Triumph Scrambler 900?
The engine capacity of Triumph Scrambler 900 is 900 cc.
What is the ARAI mileage of Triumph Scrambler 900?
Triumph Scrambler 900 claims a mileage of 18-23 kmpl.
How many gears does Triumph Scrambler 900 have?
Triumph Scrambler 900 has 6 speed of gears.
What are the colour options of Triumph Scrambler 900?
Triumph Scrambler 900 is available in 3 colours - Sandstorm Thunder Grey, Matt Pacific Blue, Mint.
Scrambler 900 On-Road Price in India
|New Delhi||₹ 10.66 Lakh onwards|
|Pune||₹ 10.57 Lakh onwards|
|Hyderabad||₹ 10.75 Lakh onwards|
|Patna||₹ 10.57 Lakh onwards|
|Indore||₹ 10.28 Lakh onwards|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 10.47 Lakh onwards|
- Indian Motorcycle Roadmaster Elite₹ 48.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban Classic₹ 6.50 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban S₹ 6.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- EeVe Tesoro₹ 1.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Honda CBR150R₹ 1.70 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022