Benelli TRK 251
Benelli TRK 251 Specifications
|Power||25.8 PS @ 9250 rpm|
Latest On Benelli TRK 251
Last Updated On 17th Aug’22: This is how the Benelli TRK competes with Yezdi Adventure.
Benelli TRK 251 is the most affordable adventure bike from the Italian premium bike manufacturer in India. After a long wait, Benelli has finally introduced the Benelli TRK 251 in the Indian market. Catering the ADV customers, the Benelli TRK 251 endorses a robust built quality along with features to tackle off-road terrain. The new TRK 251 is the first BS6-compliant 250cc bike in the brand's line-up and will be the smallest offering after the Imperiale 400. Benelli is also expected to launch several new 250cc offerings in the Indian market. The Benelli TRK 251 price starts from Rs 2.51 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Benelli TRK 251 gets a tried & tested249cc engine that churns out 25.8hp and a peak torque output of 21.1Nm. While the TRK 251 is less powerful when compared to the KTM 250 Adventure, it is, however, offering a more refined and better riding experience. The bike gets an 18-litre fuel tank and will offer an impressive range on a single tank of fuel.
Benelli TRK 251 Price
Price of Benelli TRK 251 in India starts at Rs. 2.69 Lakh. Benelli TRK 251 is also available on EMI with interest rates varying from 7.75 to 16.35% through various banks.
Benelli TRK 251 variants with price
|249, 25.8 PS @ 9250 rpm||₹ 2.69 Lakh|
Benelli TRK 251 Overview
The Benelli TRK 251 is one of the most acclaimed and popular products from Benelli on sale in India. There is only one version on sale and comes with a sticker price of Rs 2.69 Lakh. The Benelli TRK 251 generates a max power of 25.8 PS @ 9250 rpm along with a peak torque of 21.1 Nm @ 8000 rpm and the engine is mated to a 6 Speed speed gearbox. Some of the main rivals include KTM Adventure 250, BMW G 310 GS and KTM 390 Adventure 2022
Benelli TRK 251 have 1 variants ranging from Rs. 2.69 Lakh to Rs. 2.69 Lakh. TRK 251 is powered by a 1 cylinder, 249 cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Valves, 4-Stroke. It is able to produce 21.1 Nm @ 8000 rpm torque and 25.8 PS @ 9250 rpm power . Check all Specifications for Benelli TRK 251.
TRK 251 Features
From Comfort perspective, TRK 251 have Digital Odometer, Digital Tachometer.
TRK 251 Transmission
Performance of TRK 251 is backed by a Manual transmission.
TRK 251 Body
Benelli TRK 251 has Telescopic forks suspensions with 110/70-17, front tyre and Telescopic coil spring oil damped suspensions with rear tyre. It comes with a Steel trestle in steel tubes frame and Alloy.
TRK 251 Dimensions & Measurements
TRK 251 has 2070 mm Length, 1390 mm WheelBase, 170 mm Ground Clearance, 110/70-17, Front Tyre Size, 150/60-17 Rear Tyre Size.
Keep reading to explore more about TRK 251's updated specs, latest prices, mileage, genuine user reviews, colours, exclusive images & videos, best offers near you, Benelli bike dealers.
Benelli TRK 251 competitors
- Hero XPulse 200T₹1.24 Lakh Onwards
- Hero Xpulse 200 BS6₹1.27 Lakh Onwards
- TVS Apache RR 310₹2.65 Lakh Onwards
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650₹2.59 Lakh Onwards
Benelli TRK 251 Gallery
- Front Profile
- Rear Side Profile
- Rear Profile
- Speedometer Console
Benelli TRK 251 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Extremely big looking for a 250cc bike
- Potent 250cc motor and good suspension make it a mile muncher
- Value packed with ample features
Features that could have been better
- Benelli's after sales is a hit or miss
Benelli Bike Dealers in popular cities
Benelli Bikes in India
Benelli TRK 251 Bike Owner Reviews
- Reliability & Maintenance4.3
- This Has great road presence and Equipped with good features.
- The bike performance is great with mileage of about 32 km. The experience is good but it should be exactly like TRK 502. The only difference is engine & a slimmer body.
- Likes (1)
- TRK 251 comes with a high seat height that is not comfortable for short heighted people, otherwise this model is great.
Benelli TRK 251 Colours
Benelli TRK 251 Questions and Answers
Have More Questions about Benelli TRK 251?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
Latest news on Benelli TRK 251
Benelli TRK 251 FAQs
What is the on-road price of Benelli TRK 251?
The on-road price of Benelli TRK 251 in New Delhi is Rs. 3.02 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of Benelli TRK 251?
The engine capacity of Benelli TRK 251 is 249-250 cc.
How many gears does Benelli TRK 251 have?
Benelli TRK 251 has 6 speed of gears.
What are the colour options of Benelli TRK 251?
Benelli TRK 251 is available in 3 colours - Black, White, Machine Grey.
TRK 251 On-Road Price in India
|New Delhi||₹ 3.02 Lakh onwards|
|Pune||₹ 2.99 Lakh onwards|
|Hyderabad||₹ 3.05 Lakh onwards|
|Patna||₹ 2.99 Lakh onwards|
|Indore||₹ 2.91 Lakh onwards|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 2.97 Lakh onwards|
- Indian Motorcycle Roadmaster Elite₹ 48.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban Classic₹ 6.50 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban S₹ 6.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- EeVe Tesoro₹ 1.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Honda CBR150R₹ 1.70 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022