Hero Xpulse 200 4V
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Specifications
|Engine Capacity||199.6 cc|
|Power||19.17 bhp @ 8500 rpm|
|Torque||17.35 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
Latest On Hero Xpulse 200 4V
Last Updated On 6th Nov'23 : The 2023 iterations of Hero MotoCorp's Xpulse 200 4V and Xpulse 200 4V Pro models come with upgraded attributes and improved off-road performance. While not a direct competitor to the Royal Enfield Himalayan, the latest Xpulse 200 4V boasts certain functionalities absent in RE's adventure bike.
Xpulse 200 4V Price : The Hero Xpulse 200 4V carries a price tag ranging from Rs 1,44,776 to Rs 1,52,151. It is available in two variants: XPULSE 200 4V and Pro.
Engine : Powering the Hero Xpulse 200 4V is a 199.6cc single-cylinder, four-valve engine, producing a power output of 18.9 bhp and a torque of 17.35 Nm. This engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Features : The Hero Xpulse 200 4V is a versatile motorcyclе that can handlе both on-road and off-road riding with еasе. The bike has an OBD-II+E20 systеm that еnsurеs lowеr еmissions and bеttеr pеrformancе. Thе Hеro Xpulsе 200 4V has a diamond frame that provides stability and durability and a long-travеl suspеnsion that absorbs shocks and bumps on rough tеrrains2. Thе bikе also features a single-channel ABS that prevents wheel lock-up, and thrее modеs of ABS that can bе adjustеd according to thе riding conditions. Thе Hеro Xpulsе 200 4V also has a LED projеctor hеadlamp with LED DRLs, a digital instrumеnt clustеr with Bluеtooth connеctivity, and a USB charging port for convеniеncе and safеty. Thе Hеro Xpulsе 200 4V is a bikе that offers advеnturе, comfort, and style in onе packagе.
Colours : The Hero Xpulse 200 4V is offered in four vibrant colours: Matte Nexus Blue, Techno Blue, Black Sports Red, and Pro White.
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Price
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Variants With Price
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Reliable & fuel-efficient engine
- Off-road hardware works super fine
- Strong aftermarket support, cheap spare costs
- Hero's widespread service network is a peace of mind
- Easy to maintain & long-lasting setup
Features that could have been better
- High seat height is not favorable for the city riding
- Ergonomics not well suited for short riders
- Engine lacks a top-end punch
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Detailed Review
The looks and design of the Xpulse 200 4V are similar to the Xpulse 200T naked bike, but, it does come with a distinguished body design with a hardcore setup for off-roading adventures. While the overall body is slim and tidy, the sleek LED headlight with a small windscreen has become a trademark for the Xpulse 200 4V in the market. The instrument cluster is now all-digital & it displays the average fuel economy, and gear indicator, & as well as comes with Bluetooth connectivity. The Xpulse 200 4V is also equipped with a USB charger. The single-wide seat is comfortable to sit and ride. The rear also embeds the use of a single taillight in a typical adventure bike design layout. The use of spoked wheels makes the overall design look subtle and practical as well.
The looks & design of the Hero Xpulse 200 4V are very distinctive & look attractive.
The dimensions of the Xpulse 200 4V are sleek and long as per the adventure motorcycle segment. The slim & sculpted fuel tank design with the small overall length helps the Xpulse 200 4V to become an easy handler over the rough roads and in slush too. The more turning radius and the placement of the handlebar make using the Xpulse 200 4V a bit hesitant as compared to the rivals in the segment. This is due to the semi-fairing body style characteristic that the Xpulse 200 4V beholds.
The dimensions of the Xpulse 200 4V are nimble & moderate-to-handle.
The Hero Xpulse 200 4V is known for its ultra-reliable and fuel economic engine. Hero has equipped the Xpulse 200 4V with the most iconic, tried & tested engine in the entry-level sports motorcycle segment of India. The 199.6cc, oil-cooled engine makes out a peak power of 19 hp & 17.35 Nm of peak torque. While these figures might not look big over the paper, the lightweight Xpulse 200 4V picks up well for its weight and power figures. Hero has equipped the Xpulse 200 4V with a 5-speed gearbox that delivers the power to the rear wheel. Also, due to the small engine capacity which is BS6 compliant now, the Xpulse 200 4V can deliver up to an ARAI-claimed fuel economy of 49.01 kmpl which is decent among the segment rivals.
The engine and performance of the Xpulse 200 4V are well-suited for off-road riding & deliver good fuel economy as well.
It is the good setup of tyres and brakes altogether that makes the Hero Xpulse 200 4V one of the most well-knitted city motorcycles for the everyday commute. The potential buyers love the 21-inch front & the 18-inch rear tyres which are supported by a good combination of disc brakes on both ends. This setup provides the Xpulse 200 4V with confidence-inspiring handling over the off-road patches. Feature-wise, the Xpulse 200 4V comes equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, a Distance to Empty Indicator, a gear indicator, an all-digital instrument cluster, an engine service indicator, & as well as a USB charger port for assisting long-distance riding.
The tyre, brakes, & features of the Hero Xpulse 200 4V are well-knitted for off-road riding.
The ride & handling of Xpulse 200 4V is well-tuned according to the Indian roads. The 37 mm of travel in the front forks provides the Xpulse 200 4V with good off-road tackling capability. The ride quality is soft with a pillion but it feels firm when ridden solo. Contrary to this, high-speed riding becomes stable and the suspension works well over the undulations of the road. Hero Xpulse 200 4V is designed for the everyday office commuter as well as for taming the high-altitude Himalayan passes. The handling is also nimble as well as easy to maneuver through the tight city traffic spaces.
The ride & handling combination of the Hero Xpulse 200 4V is well-balanced for the city as well as off-road riding.
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Competitors
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Bike Owner Reviews
- Reliability & Maintenance 4.4
- Design 4.3
- Comfort 4.2
- View all parameters
- YYogesh1 Month agoA good friction bike Design is excellent safety is okay and the Ground clearance is also good and suspension also awesome it is suitable for every type of segmentRead moreLike
- AAnonymous2 Month agoNice looks with comfortable seating and its handlebar is light helps easily to navigateRead moreLikes (1)
- DDeepak4 Month agofeatures a rugged and combative design that reflects its off-road capabilities. Comes with a high-mounted front fender, a tall windscreen, and a raised front mudguard to tackle challenging terrains.Read moreLikes (1)
- SShambu4 Month agoMuscular fuel tank with shrouds and a sleek LED headlamp setup. It offers a comfortable riding position with an upright handlebar and a well-padded seat.Read moreLikes (3)
- AAbhishek4 Month agoFeatures like good ground clearance, long-travel suspension, and a robust frame that allows to take on rough terrains with confidence. Smooth power delivery and adequate performance. Suitable for both city commuting and long rides on highways due to its strong mid-range torque and responsive acceleration.Read moreLikes (3)
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Questions and Answers
- Most Relevant
- Most Discussed
- No Data Found
- Updated On 17 Nov 2023
The Hero XPulse 200 4V is powered by a 199.6 cc air-cooled engine which produces 19.17 PS @ 8500 rpm of power. To know more details about the Hero Xpulse 200 4V, please click here Hero Xpulse 200 4V Specifications91Wheels Expert • 17 Nov 2023Helpful(1)Reply
- Updated On 03 Nov 2023
You must pay a down payment on a Hero Xpulse 200 4V of at least 10-30% of the ex-showroom price i.e Rs 15978 depending on the variant you choose. Hero Xpulse 200 4V EMI is Rs 2875 for a loan period of 60 months at 8.5% interest rate and loan amount oRead more91Wheels Expert • 03 Nov 2023Helpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 2 Months ago
Hi, As of now we do not have any offers going from our end for Hero Xpulse 200 4V. However we request you to contact the nearest dealer for the same as they may be running with some offers in the showroom. Following is the dealer located Hero Xpulse 200 4V91Wheels Expert • 1 Year agoHelpful(1)Reply
- Updated On 3 Months ago
Company doesn't provide any free accessories on purchase of any Hero bike model. It totally depends on your negotiation with the dealership to provide free accessories. Depending on the negotiation, you could be able to acquire a few dealer-level accRead more91Wheels Expert • 3 Months agoHelpful(1)Reply
- Updated On 3 Months ago
The height of Hero XPulse 200 4V is 1320 mm. Hero XPulse 200 4V has a very good respose from people all over the country. Hero XPulse 200 4V is suitable for people with any height (men or women). Infact, anyone with any height can ride Hero XPulse 20Read more91Wheels Expert • 3 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- No Data Found
Latest News on Hero Xpulse 200 4V
- Publish date : 19 May 2023
- Publish date : 18 May 2023
- Publish date : 18 May 2023
- Publish date : 16 May 2023
- Publish date : 22 December 2022
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Images
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Videos
- Yezdi Adventure VS Hero XPulse 200 Comparison || On-road, off-road, performance and morePublish date : 25 July 2022
Hero Xpulse 200 4V Colours
- Matte Nexus Blue
- Polestar Blue
- Sports Red
- New Delhi21 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai16 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad20 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai26 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad19 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata13 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune24 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow16 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore25 Dealers in Bangalore
- Guwahati3 Dealers in Guwahati