Royal Enfield Himalayan 450
(Expected Price)₹ 3.00 Lakh - ₹ 3.30 Lakh*
Expected Launch Date : January 2023
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 Specifications
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 Overview
Last Updated On 20th Aug'22: The upcoming Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 test bike has been spied globally at a fuel station. The test bike looked near production-ready as it featured uncovered body panels. It will be a big engine ADV with more power and the latest on offer.
The upcoming Royal Enfield adventure-tourer will come with a new 450cc engine and is anticipated to produce about 40 bhp of power and 45 Nm of torque from the brand-new engine (the exact figures are yet to be confirmed). It will have a longer stroke and be paired with a six-speed transmission. The motorcycle is also anticipated to get Ride-by-Wire technology.
The new Himalayan will have a more attractive appearance than its predecessors. The design offers a reasonable amount of sturdiness, and some components add to its road presence. A larger around 20-liter fuel tank, an upswept exhaust pipe, bigger mudguards, and an upside-down fork suspension with extra travel are all part of this. based on the spy photos the split seats are also new, and the overall design appears sleeker than the present bike. The side panels have been created with a more 3-D appearance, which nicely reveals the bike's overall design. Royal Enfield designed the Himalayan 450 on a new platform and as an upgrade for riders who need greater power from their off-road motorcycles. The Himalayan 450 will also have wheels that are 21 inches in front and 17 inches on the back.
The new Himalayan 450 will also get a ride-by-wire system, which means it should also get multi-drive models. The RE Himalayan will get 3 ride modes - road, rain, and off-road. This also means that the new Himalayan will get switchable ABS, for those rear wheel lock slides. The instrument cluster will also be a vertical unit, however, there s no confirmation if it will be a colored unit. it uses a bigger twin-split seat setup, a large fuel tank (maybe for increased riding range), and a spoked rim set up as well. The instrument panel is also going to be partially digital while it will support Bluetooth connectivity, rider-assist display functions, and even turn-by-turn navigation.
Price And Launch
The Himalayan 450 is anticipated to debut in 2023. It will directly compete with the KTM Adventure 390, therefore its pricing is anticipated to be higher than Rs 3 lakh and could reach Rs 3.30 lakh (ex-showroom, expected).
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 competitors
- ₹2.89 Lakh Onwards
- ₹2.10 Lakh Onwards
- ₹2.06 Lakh Onwards
- Yezdi Scrambler₹2.05 Lakh Onwards
- Royal Enfield Scram 411₹2.03 Lakh Onwards
- Yezdi Roadster₹1.98 Lakh Onwards
- Honda CB350 RS₹2.03 Lakh Onwards
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Royal Enfield Himalayan legacy
- A new 450cc engine expected to be as torquey as the Himalayan 411
- Can be used for on-road and off-road
- Royal Enfield's sales and service network
Features that could have been better
- Will come with a big price tag
- Short riders may not find it suitable
Royal Enfield Bike Dealers in popular cities
Royal Enfield Bikes in India
- Popular bikes
- Upcoming bikes
- ₹1.50 Lakh Onwards
- ₹2.15 Lakh Onwards
- ₹1.45 Lakh Onwards
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650₹3.03 Lakh Onwards
- Royal Enfield Scram 411₹2.03 Lakh Onwards
Have More Questions about Royal Enfield Himalayan 450?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
Latest news on Royal Enfield Himalayan 450
- Publish date : 8 September 2022
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 FAQs
What is going to be the price of upcoming Royal Enfield Himalayan 450?
The tentative price of the upcoming Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 is going to be around Rs 3.00 Lakh.
When is the Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 bikes going to be launched in India?
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 bike is expected to be launched around January, 2023.
What is the engine capacity CC of upcoming Royal Enfield Himalayan 450?
The engine capacity of upcoming Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 is 450 cc .
- Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650₹ 3.00 Lakh - ₹ 3.20 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Honda CRF190L₹ 1.98 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Super Soco TS Street Hunter₹ 1.50 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Revolt Motors RV Cafe Racer₹ 1.48 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Indian Motorcycle Roadmaster Elite₹ 48.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022