Yezdi Scrambler Specifications
|Engine Capacity||334 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12.5 Litres|
|Power||29.1 PS @ 8000 rpm|
|Torque||28.2 Nm @ 6750 rpm|
|Number of Gears||6 Speed Manual|
Latest On Yezdi Scrambler
Last Updated On 22nd May'23: Yezdi India has updated one of its best-selling products with a new colour. The 2023 Yezdi Scrambler bike is now available with a Gloss Whiteout paint option. Additionally, the engine of the new Scrambler has been updated with a BS6 Phase 2 complaint unit. This powertrain is more refined as well as produces fewer emissions in the real world riding conditions. Yezdi has offered a new remap to the motor, and it now features a larger throttle body and exhaust ports for better performance and rideability while meeting the emission standards.
Yezdi Scrambler was launched recently with along two other motorcycles from the iconic motorcycle manufacturer in India. The Scrambler, as the name suggests, is a more off-road dedicated motorcycle. The overall setup allows the riders to explore the unexplored trails. The riding position is comfortable & the Scrambler also comes with a lot of modification options to enhance its capabilities further.
The Yezdi Scrambler is deemed to be one of the most affordable scrambler bikes in India. Just like the Adventure and Roadster, the Yezdi Scrambler also uses the same 334 cc engine but is tuned for a peppy character. The single-cylinder engine features different pistons from that of the Jawa, and it produces 29.1 Ps@8000 rpm and 28.2 Nm@6,750 rpm. The six-speed gearbox further gets slipper clutch assistance for seamless gearshifts. The overall stance of the Yezdi Scrambler makes it suitable for taller riders while the short riders might find it difficult to maneuver in tight traffic.
Yezdi Scrambler Price
Yezdi Scrambler Variants With Price
Yezdi Scrambler Detailed Review
One of the best-looking scrambler bikes in the country and that too on a budget, Yezdi Scrambler really packs in the unique design that caters to the need of young buyers. The retro scrambler of the bike acts as eye candy and gets a simple layout with sweptback exhaust, curvy fuel tank, tall front fender seat cover, and tweaked number plate. This bike is available in six colours – Fire Orange, Rebel Red, Midnight Blue, Mean Green, Outlow Olive, and Yelling Yellow. Buyers can also opt for the Scrambler accessory packages to make the bike stand out from the crowd. Its front design makes up for a big bike look mimicking the flagship ADV bikes available globally.
Overall, Yezdi Scrambler has a tall stance with modern design and candy colours to offer to the buyers.
Yezdi Scrambler is equipped with an LED headlight, digital instrument cluster, Type C charging port, three modes for ABS, and more. It also gets an electric start, kill switch, clock, two trip meters, pass light, and more. Even though it is a retro-looking Scrambler, Yezdi is providing modern features that will keep the customers happy. Another essential feature of the Yezdi Scrambler remains its fully digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth smartphone connectivity.
Yezdi is providing decent modern features with the Scrambler which makes it rival good against its competition.
Yezdi Scrambler is powered by a 334cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled petrol engine that belts out 28.7 bhp of power at 8,000 RPM with a peak torque of 28.2 Nm at 6,750 RPM. This engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission and the gear pattern sticks to 1 down and 5 up. The fuel tank capacity of this bike is 12.5 litres and we expect a real-time mileage between 25 to 30 kmpl. This engine produces a very engaging and very exciting mid-range as well as top-end performance. However, one might find the engine knocking a lot at the lower bands due to the weak low-end torque.
It is a powerful engine that is not only beneficial for city rides but for highway touring as well. We wish the mileage could be better in real-time though.
The wheelbase of the Yezdi Scrambler sticks to 1,403 mm and the ground clearance is 200 mm. It measures 2,154 mm in length, 900 mm in width, and 1,263 mm in height. The seat height of the Yezdi Scrambler is 800 mm and it gets a double cradle chassis. The kerb weight is limited to 182 kg. It is the dimensions and the overall outlook of the Yezdi Scrambler which makes its road presence quite enthralling.
It is because of its tall stance that the seat height is measured at 800mm. It is useful for tall riders but can be a slight hurdle for shirt rider.
The front and rear tyre of Yezdi Scrambler measures 100/90 - 19 and 140/70 – 17, respectively. Both the front as well as the rear tyre gets disc brake but the size sticks to 320mm and 240 mm respectively. The suspension duty is handled by telescopic forks at the front and twin shock absorbers with gas chambers at the rear. The bikemaker is providing tubed tyres which act as a disadvantage in today’s time. A tubeless tyre would have served the purpose well. The overall setup of the brakes and suspension of the Scrambler makes up for an exciting and confidence-inspiring riding experience.
Yezdi provides switchable ABS which acts as a boon in modern riding world. Also, the tyre size and suspension duties on the Scrambler are commendable.
Yezdi Scrambler Competitors
Yezdi Scrambler Bike Owner Reviews
- Safety 4.4
- Maintenance Cost 4.4
- Design 4.0
- View all parameters
- MMandeep1 Year agoI bought the bike on 1 Sep 2022. It's been 2 weeks with the bike and has taken the bike on two short trips one to the hills and one on the plane highway. The bike is comfortable to ride, but when going above 100km/hr the bike burns a lot of fuel. Maybe this get sorted after the first service.Read moreLikes (5)
- YKYaarish Kumar1 Year agoBest in engine performance, good in seating, good in breaking, mileage is too low,heating in engine small problem but not that much and company need to improve quality in the small size bolt head rusting.Read moreLikes (4)
- RMRoman Mandal1 Year agoscrambler model of yezdi are just piece of crap .. bought these bike on January 2022 and these bike starts showing problem after 2nd servicing . A loud continuous cranking sound keeps coming whenever my bikes in 3rd gear .. the problem starts after 2nd servicing during final delivery from service center .service center kept my scrambler in their service center and till today they do not have any idea what was happened to my bike . They told me senior service engineers are coming from Kolkata to sort out my bikes problem . But till today after one week they are keep telling me that they will deliver my bike on next day ... Please don't buy any bike from yezdi ... Reason : they do not know the engineering of their own bike ....my bike ris ed scrambler asansol registeredRead moreLikes (11)
- PParamjit2 Year agoamazing bike in 350cc segment. design wise, performance wise, overall a good bike to purchase.Read moreLikes (2)
- MCMansi Chowdhary2 Year agoAffordable motorcycle at reasonable pricing. it has digital speedometer to watch the status. satisfied with the purchase.Read moreLikes (1)
Yezdi Scrambler Questions and Answers
- Most Relevant
- Most Discussed
- No Data Found
- Updated On 4 Months ago
Yezdi Scrambler is a cruiser bike which does not have tubeless tyres. It is equipped with tubed tyres. For more details, please click here Yezdi Scrambler Specifications91Wheels Expert • 4 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- Updated On 2 Years ago
Yes, the Yezdi Scrambler currently has a waiting period of 1-3 weeks in India.91Wheels Expert • 2 Years agoHelpful(1)Reply
- No Data Found
Latest News on Yezdi Scrambler
- Publish date : 3 May 2023
- Publish date : 28 December 2022
- Publish date : 30 September 2022
- Publish date : 25 April 2022
- Publish date : 7 April 2022
Yezdi Scrambler Images
- Rear Wheel
- Front Side Profile
- Front Side Profile
- Front Profile
- Rear Side Profile
Yezdi Scrambler Colours
- Fire Orange
- Outlow Olive
- Yelling Yellow
- Midnight Blue
- Rebel Red
- Mean Green
- New Delhi8 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai6 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad5 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai7 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad2 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata3 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune6 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow2 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore7 Dealers in Bangalore
- Guwahati1 Dealers in Guwahati