Cyborg GT 120 Specifications
|Charging Time||4-5 Hours|
Why Electric bike
Lower Fuel Prices, No Registration Charges. Thus, 25-35% lower cost of ownership.
Zero Tailpipe Emissions. Thus, 30-40% reduction in pollution caused.
Lesser Moving parts means lower overall maintenance costs.
Fun to Drive
Easier manoeuvrability, Ease of Driving.
Future of Mobility
Evolving Battery Technology, IoT Driven Mobility
Latest On Cyborg GT 120
Cyborg GT120 Introduction
After launching the Yoda electric cruiser, the company is now focussing on this fully faired electric motorcycle geared towards performance
Cyborg GT120 Features
The company is trying to market first in segment / unique segments that no other electric motorcyle offers in India. The bike is said to have AI or artificial based intelligence in addition to other features like Geo locate/Geo fencing, battery status, USB charging, Bluetooth, Keyless ignition and digital instrument cluster.
Cyborg GT120 price
The company has only revealed the motorcycle without any mention of price or launch timeline. However, given the specs, it is safe to assume the price to be around the Rs 2 lakh mark, making it one of the most expesive electric two wheelers in the market.
Cyborg GT120 battery & motor
This electric motorcycle makes use of a 4.68 kWH battery pack that promises to deliver a range of 180km. There is a 15 amp fast charger on offer and the bike can accelerate from 0 to 40km/h in just 2.5 seconds. Top speed is claimed to be 120 km/h
Cyborg GT120 summary
It is too early to make a judgement on this full faired electric motorcycle. The bike looks good, specs are nice but the company is new in India and still in expansion mode. However, if priced right, it could make its own niche in the market.
Cyborg GT 120 Price
Price of Cyborg GT 120 in India starts at Rs. 1.65 Lakh. Cyborg GT 120 is also available on EMI with interest rates varying from 7.75 to 16.35% through various banks.
Cyborg GT 120 variants with price
|₹ 1.65 Lakh|
Compare similar models of Cyborg GT 120
Cyborg GT 120 Overview
The Cyborg GT 120 is one of the most acclaimed and popular products from Cyborg on sale in India. There is only one version on sale and comes with a sticker price of Rs 1.65 Lakh. The Cyborg GT 120 generates a max power of NA. Some of the main rivals include PURE EV eTryst 350, Odysse Electric Evoqis and Hop Electric OXO
Cyborg GT 120 have 1 variants ranging from Rs. 1.65 Lakh to Rs. 1.65 Lakh. Check all Specifications for Cyborg GT 120.
GT 120 Transmission
Performance of GT 120 is backed by a Automatic transmission.
GT 120 Body
Cyborg GT 120 has 110/70-17 front tyre and rear tyre.
GT 120 Dimensions & Measurements
GT 120 has 2040 mm Length, 780 mm Width, 970 mm Height, 1240 mm WheelBase, 260 mm Ground Clearance, 110/70-17 Front Tyre Size, 140/70-17 Rear Tyre Size.
Keep reading to explore more about GT 120's updated specs, latest prices, mileage, genuine user reviews, colours, exclusive images & videos, best offers near you, Cyborg bike dealers.
Cyborg GT 120 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Claimed range of 180km
- Claimed top speed of 120 km/h is excellent
- Looks great for an electric motorcycle
Features that could have been better
- Limited dealer network
- Relatively newer player in the market
Cyborg Bikes in India
Cyborg GT 120 Bike Owner Reviews
- Reliability & Maintenance5.0
- Mileage & Performance5.0
- This has a superb range of 180km/ charge also the top speed is superb of 120 km/h, I am in love with this bike.
- This bike is superb in terms of comfortability and fashion. The fastest experience is great as it claims a top speed of 120 km/h.
- I love this bike is very super fast in the comfortable and fashion it bike look is the sporty sporty look a bike very nice bike is very fastest experience good looking bike I love this bike
- NOT LAUNCHED
Cyborg GT 120 Questions and Answers
Have More Questions about Cyborg GT 120?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
- Question asked on 06 Sep 2022
Hi, both the bike are good in their segment. Following is the comparison below Comparison - Cyborg GT 120
- Question asked on 18 Feb 2022
The top speed of Cyborg GT 120 is capped at 125 kmph.
- Question asked on 11 Feb 2022
You can have 180 km run on Cyborg GT 120
Latest news on Cyborg GT 120
- Publish date : 5 March 2022
Cyborg GT 120 FAQs
How much time Cyborg GT 120 will take to charge?
Cyborg GT 120 will take total 4-5 Hours to charge from 0-100 percent.
What is the range offered by Cyborg GT 120 on a full charge?
Cyborg GT 120 offers range of 180 km/charge.
What is the on-road price of Cyborg GT 120?
The on-road price of Cyborg GT 120 in New Delhi is Rs. 1.72 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
GT 120 On-Road Price in India
|New Delhi||₹ 1.72 Lakh onwards|
|Pune||₹ 1.82 Lakh onwards|
|Hyderabad||₹ 1.79 Lakh onwards|
|Patna||₹ 1.82 Lakh onwards|
|Indore||₹ 1.74 Lakh onwards|
|Ahmedabad||₹ 1.82 Lakh onwards|
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban Classic₹ 6.50 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Evoke Motorcycles Urban S₹ 6.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- EeVe Tesoro₹ 1.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Super Soco TC Wander₹ 1.40 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022
- Harley-Davidson Live Wire₹ 16.42 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - October 2022