Ducati Scrambler NightShift
| Review & Win
Ducati Scrambler NightShift is a Cafe Racer bike available at a price of ₹ 12.00 Lakh. Powered by a 803 cc engine, the bike is available in 1 variant and comes in 1 colour. Other key specifications of the Scrambler NightShift include a top speed of 299 kmph, a fuel tank capacity of 13.5 Litres, seat height of 795 mm and ground clearance of 176 mm. The Ducati Scrambler NightShift also features a Disc front brake and Disc rear brake, weighs 191 kg and comes with a reported mileage of 19 kmpl.
₹ 12.00 Lakh* Price Breakup*Ex-Showroom Price
Ducati Scrambler NightShift Specifications
|Engine Capacity||803 cc|
|Kerb Weight||191 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.5 Litres|
|Seat Height||795 mm|
|Power||74 Ps @ 8250 rpm|
|Torque||65.2 Nm @ 7000 rpm|
|Number of Gears||6 Speed Manual|
Ducati Scrambler NightShift Price
Price of Ducati Scrambler NightShift in India starts at Rs. 12.00 Lakh. Ducati Scrambler NightShift is also available on EMI starting at Rs. 22.16 K with 8.5% interest rate.
Ducati Scrambler NightShift Variants With Price
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price||Get Offer||Compare|
803 cc, Upto 19 kmpl, 74 Ps @ 8250 rpm
|₹ 12.00 Lakh|
Ducati Scrambler NightShift Competitors
Ducati Scrambler NightShift Bike Owner Reviews
44 ratings and reviews
- Comfort 5.0
- Design 4.8
- Reliability & Maintenance 4.2
- View all parameters
All (44)Comfort (23)Design (20)Features (3)Mileage & Performance (2)
- RkRabindra kumar panigrahy2 Month agoModern look with a nice LED light. Big number plate and rear fat tyre adds up to an appealing look. What grabs more attention of anybody on this bike is its exposed L-Twin engine under the tubular steel trellis frame whose belt covers and heat cover get an aluminum treatment. Side-mounted exhaust pipe and alloy wheels make the bike look more bold and attractive.Read moreLike
- BBaskar2 Month agoHandlebar is high and wide. Footpegs are centre-set and thus the combination of seat height, high handlebar and footpegs position result into an upright-sitting posture of the rider. Seating position is very comfortable and the rider can easily maneuver this bike and make quick turns too.Read moreLike
- BBaskar2 Month agoUpright sitting posture helps to ride this mad motorcycle with lot of ease. Very much responsive throttle and great torque output lets ride this motorcycle anywhere want to. Sport tyres offer ample of grip on and off the road. It gives a lot of confidence to push the motorcycle harder even at the tightest of corners.Read moreLike
- PjPatel jagdish m2 Month agoIt has a range of features that enhance both convenience and safety for riders. It retains its classic charm with spoke wheels, which not only add to its retro appeal but also provide better shock absorption and stability on rough terrains.Read moreLike
- SSaravanan2 Month agoErgonomics are designed to provide a comfortable and upright riding position, with a slightly raised handlebar and a flat footpeg position. This allows riders to maintain a comfortable posture while cruising on the highway or navigating through city traffic.Read moreLike
Ducati Scrambler NightShift Images
- Front Profile
Ducati Scrambler NightShift Colours
- Nebula Blue
- Mumbai2 Dealers in Mumbai
- Gurgaon1 Dealers in Gurgaon
- Hyderabad1 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai2 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad1 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata1 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune1 Dealers in Pune
- Bangalore1 Dealers in Bangalore
Explore More Options
Ducati Scrambler NightShift FAQs
What is the on-road price of Ducati Scrambler NightShift?
The on-road price of Ducati Scrambler NightShift in New Delhi is Rs. 13.66 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of Ducati Scrambler NightShift?
The engine capacity of Ducati Scrambler NightShift is 803 cc.
What is the ARAI mileage of Ducati Scrambler NightShift?
Ducati Scrambler NightShift claims a mileage of 19 kmpl.
What are the colour options of Ducati Scrambler NightShift?
Ducati Scrambler NightShift is available in 1 colours - Nebula Blue.
Which are the competition bikes of Ducati Scrambler NightShift?
There are Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, Harley-Davidson Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja 1000 bikes competing with Ducati Scrambler NightShift.