Hero Xtreme 200S
Hero Xtreme 200S Specifications
|Engine Displacement||199.6 cc|
|Torque||16.4 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
|Power||15.22 PS @ 8500 rpm|
Latest On Hero Xtreme 200S
Last Updated On 24th May'23: Hero sells three 200cc motorcycles in India and the sportiest of the lot is the Xtreme 200S. This fully faired bike is sold in one verison at Rs 1.35 lakh in terms of ex-showroom Delhi price. The Xtreme 200S comes fully loaded and offers standard features like twin LED headlamps, LCD console, front & rear disc brake, alloy wheels, body cowl etc. The 2023 Xtreme 200S is sold in three colors of white, black and red.
Hero Xtreme 200S Price Hike: The Hero Xtreme 200S is branded as the flagship motorcycle from the brand. The Hero Xtreme 200S is more or less similar to the Karizma sports tourer bike. Whilst the Karizma was known for its iconic design, performance, & built quality; contrary to the Hero Xtreme 200S all of these blurs a little. The debate over the design for the Hero Xtreme 200S is never-ending, but, the engine reliability, as well as the easy-to-fix nature, remains the strong points for the Hero Xtreme 200S.
Hero Xtreme 200S Price
Hero Xtreme 200S Variants With Price
|Self Start ABS Disc Alloy|
199.6 cc, Upto 36.9 kmpl, 15.22 PS @ 8500 rpm
|₹ 1.35 Lakh|
Hero Xtreme 200S Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Addition of connected tech is very helpful
- Strong aftermarket support, cheap spare costs
- Hero's widespread service network is a peace of mind
- Easy to maintain & long-lasting setup
Features that could have been better
- Quirky & bad design
- Weak resale value
- No updates in the engine at all
Hero Xtreme 200S Detailed Review
Xtreme 200S Looks & Design 8.5 /10
The looks and design of the Xtreme 200S are similar to the old Karizma ZMR sports bike, but, it does come with a distinguished body design & looks to make it different from the regular Karizma ZMR. While the overall body is slim and tidy, the sleek LED headlight with plastic cowl has become a trademark for the sports bike segment over the years. The instrument cluster is now all-digital & it displays the fuel economy as well as comes with Bluetooth connectivity. The Xtreme 200S is also equipped with a USB charger. The single-wide seat is comfortable to sit and ride. The rear also embeds the use of a single triangular taillight which resembles the old Karizma model. The use of 5-spoke alloy wheels makes the overall design look subtle and practical.
The looks & design of the Hero Xtreme 200S are not of everyone's liking and remain a downer for new buyers.
Xtreme 200S Dimensions 8 /10
The dimensions of the Xtreme 200S are long and wide according to the segment standards. The teardrop & sculpted fuel tank design with the small overall length helps the Xtreme 200S to become an easy handler inside the city traffic. The more turning radius and the placement of the handlebar make using the Xtreme 200S a bit hesitant as compared to the rivals in the segment. It is due to the semi-fairing body style characteristic that the Xtreme 200S beholds.
The dimensions of the Xtreme 200S are nimble & easy-to-handle.
Xtreme 200S Engine Performance & Mileage 9.5 /10
The Hero Xtreme 200S is known for its ultra-reliable and fuel economic engine. Hero has equipped the Xtreme 200S with the most iconic, tried & tested engine in the entry-level sports motorcycle segment of India. The 199.6cc, oil-cooled engine makes out a peak power of 15.4 hp & 16.4 Nm of peak torque. While these figures might not look big over the paper, the lightweight Xtreme 200S picks up well for its weight and power figures. Hero has equipped the Xtreme 200S with a 5-speed gearbox that delivers the power to the rear wheel. Also, due to the small engine capacity which is B6 compliant now, the Xtreme 200S can deliver up to an ARAI-claimed fuel economy of 36.9 kmpl which is decent among the segment rivals.
The engine and performance of the Xtreme 200S are well-suited for city riding & deliver good fuel economy as well.
Xtreme 200S Tyres, Brakes & Features 9 /10
It is the good setup of tyres and brakes altogether that makes the Hero Xtreme 200S one of the most well-knitted city motorcycles for the everyday commute. The potential buyers love the 17-inch tubeless alloy wheels & tyres which are supported by a good combination of disc brakes on both ends. While it feels like a necessity nowadays to equip the motorcycle with disc brakes, the price bracket of the Splendor+ Xtec becomes a constraint. Feature-wise, the Splendor+ Xtec comes equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, a Distance to Empty Indicator, an all-digital instrument cluster, as well as a USB charger.
The tyre, brakes, & features of the Hero Xtreme 200S are well-knitted for city commute riding.
Xtreme 200S Ride & Handling 9 /10
The ride & handling of Xtreme 200S is well-tuned according to the Indian roads. The ride quality is soft with a pillion but it feels firm when ridden solo. Contrary to this, high-speed riding becomes stable and the suspension works well over the undulations of the road. Hero Xtreme 200S is designed for the everyday office commuter and the handling is nimble as well as easy to maneuver through the tight city traffic spaces.
The ride & handling combination of the Hero Xtreme 200S is well-balanced for city riding.
Hero Xtreme 200S Competitors
Hero Xtreme 200S Bike Owner Reviews
- Performance 4.2
- Maintenance Cost 4.0
- Mileage 4.0 View all parameters
- GrGolem rajesh9 Month agoEngine overheating 5 to 10km that leads to Petrol tank heating cant sit on bike with that heat...no pickup at all...need to give atleast 10 to 15 kicks to start bike...foot rest at kick damaging leg every time that design is worst kick rod near to foot rest no gap at allRead moreLikes (2)
- RRoshan1 Year agoBest bike for a daily commute and it is value for money too.The bs6 version is superb for the fi engine and smoothness of the engine.Torque is awesome.Good pickup.Read moreLikes (11)
- AGAkshay Gupta1 Year agoIt's a fantastic bike for daily commuting and it's a blast to ride; the motor isn't particularly powerful, but it's adequate for commuting and pleasure.Read moreLikes (6)
- BSBijender Singh1 Year agoIts top speed is 125 in vellore to chennai highway. It has good mileage. Finally it is a good bike.Read moreLikes (1)
- VVikram1 Year agoIts really a best value for money product. its speed not gonna thrill ypu but its performance and its road presence will.,really with such a great look.Read moreLikes (2)
Similar Bike Brands
Hero Xtreme 200S Questions and Answers
- Most Relevant
- Updated On 10 Months ago
Hi, we wouldn't say racing but yes, a sporty commuter with fine looks and also good power to offer.91Wheels Expert • 2 Years agoHelpful(0)Reply 1 replies
- Updated On 1 Year ago
No, the Hero MotoCorp Xtreme 200S is sold in one variant only. Its called the SELF START ABS DISC BRAKE ALLOY WHEEL - FI and is priced at Rs Rs 134,242 ex-showroom Delhi91Wheels Expert • 1 Year agoHelpful(2)Reply
Hero Bikes in India
- Popular Bikes
- Upcoming Bikes
- Hero Splendor Plus₹ 74,491 - ₹ 75,811*
- Hero Splendor Plus Xtec₹ 79,261*
- Hero HF Deluxe₹ 61,620 - ₹ 68,768*
- Hero Glamour₹ 80,638 - ₹ 84,908*
- Hero Super Splendor₹ 81,992 - ₹ 85,842*
- Hero Passion Plus₹ 76,301*
- Hero Xpulse 200 BS6₹ 1.27 Lakh*
- Hero Super Splendor Xtec₹ 84,278 - ₹ 88,128*
- Hero Xtreme 160R BS6₹ 1.22 Lakh - ₹ 1.27 Lakh*
- Hero Karizma XMR₹ 1.73 Lakh*
- Hero 450 ADV*Expected Price₹ 2.50 Lakh - ₹ 2.90 Lakh*
- Hero Xtreme 160S*Expected Price₹ 1.15 Lakh*
- Hero XF3R*Expected Price₹ 1.20 Lakh*
- Hero Xtreme 200R 4V*Expected Price₹ 99.00 K - ₹ 1.09 Lakh*
- Hero Xtreme 400s*Expected Price₹ 2.00 Lakh*
- Hero XPulse 400*Expected Price₹ 2.00 Lakh*
Hero Xtreme 200S Images
- Rear Wheel
- Front WHeel
- Front Side Profile
- Front Side Profile
- Front Side Profile
Hero Xtreme 200S Colours
- Panther Black
- Sports Red
- Pearl Silver White