Honda CB500X Specifications
|Engine Capacity||471.03 cc|
|Kerb Weight||199 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17.7 Litres|
|Seat Height||830 mm|
|Power||47.58 PS @ 8500 rpm|
|Torque||43.2 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
|Number of Gears||6 Speed Manual|
Latest On Honda CB500X
Last Updated on 24th Nov'23 : The India-bound Honda CB500X middleweight adventure tourer now gets a new name for itself. While the bike is now been renamed to Honda NX500, where NX means New x-over. it gets a few substantial updates as well. The design of the adventure tourer has been refreshed and now looks more appealing while feeling a bit more practical.
Honda CB500X Price Reduction: Launched in 2021, the Honda CB500X was the company’s take on the mid-weight performance tourer segment in India. As the craze of tourer & ADV bikes keeps growing in the nation, the Honda CB500X seemed the right product for the company. Well established for its quality, reliability, & durable mechanicals; the Honda CB500X was launched at a hefty price. The rivals offer similar tech & performance at less cost. Hence, a huge price reduction has been done by Honda for the CB500X. When Honda CB500X was launched back in 2021 with a sticker price of Rs 6.87 lakhs, it immediately got a response from potential buyers as well as enthusiasts in the form of (negative) feedback. Honda has slashed the pricing of their performance adventure motorcycle CB500X by a whopping Rs 1.07 lakhs; making it affordable and competitive in the segment. The main target of Honda is the younger buyers who look for a powerful but practical motorcycle. Although, mechanically the CB500X remains unchanged and it is expected that Honda has reduced the pricing to clear the current stocks to make way for the updated model which is anticipated to launch by the end of this year.
Honda CB500X Price
Honda CB500X Variants With Price
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price||Get Offer||Compare|
471.03 cc, Upto 28 kmpl, 47.58 PS @ 8500 rpm
|₹ 5.80 Lakh|
Honda CB500X Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Capable Off Roader
- Engine Offers HIgh Refinement
- Looks Good
Features that could have been better
- Costly to buy
Honda CB500X Detailed Review
The CB500X is designed in a semi-adventure tourer style language. Although, it's not either a proper adventure motorcycle and neither a proper tourer but a beautiful mixture of both categories. The overall shape and design might somewhere remind of its bigger sibling the Africa Twin.
Designed over a steel tube frame, the CB500X is not just light weight (for a 500cc bike) at 199 kg but also nimble to ride for its size. Honda has designed this motorcycle with an upright riding posture compiled with a semi-naked fairing and a decent windscreen upfront. This frontal design helps in long distance touring comfort. Honda has equipped the CB500X with all LED lights, LCD screen with multi-information setup, gear shift indicator, engine temperature gauge. On the safety front it is fitted with Honda Emergency Stop Signal (HESS) and Honda Ignition Security System (HISS).
Overall, this bike is quite good but lacks quite some features.
Honda CB 500X is powered by a BS6 compliant 471cc parallel-twin, liquid-cooled, four-valve, fuel-injected engine. This BS6 motor churns out 47 PS of maximum power at 8500 RPM and 43.2 Nm of peak torque at 6500 RPM. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox and it gets a slip and assist clutch as standard.
This engine is quite peppy for city usage and over the highways too it packs in enough grunt.
It gets telescopic forks at the front with 150 mm of travel and a mono-shock at the rear with 135 mm travel. The motorcycle gets disc brakes at either end with dual-channel ABS as standard. The CB 500X gets a 110/80-19 tyre at the front and a 160/60-17 tyre at the rear. These tyres are dual-purpose Dunlop Trailmax units. A 310 mm front petal disc plate and a 240 mm petal disc plate at the rear wheel coupled with dual-channel ABS are seen on this bike.
Even though it is targeted as adventure motorcycle, we will still call it soft off-roader.
Honda CB500X Competitors
Honda CB500X Bike Owner Reviews
- Performance 4.2
- Safety 4.2
- Features 4.0
- View all parameters
- APAditya Patil1 Year agoThe Engine is refined and torquey.It has Good ride quality.It is a Friendly motorcycle.Read moreLikes (1)
- SMSanjeev Mehra1 Year agoBrand needs to work on the service reach as the service and sales center are lessRead moreLikes (4)
- PSPawan Sharma1 Year agoThe engine comes with a very powerful ride and its feels amazing when you ride it on highway.Read moreLike
- MMohanbhatt1 Year agoThis bike comes with a refined and torquey engine and gives the best performance.Read moreLikes (1)
- MPMohan Patel1 Year agoI think after riding the bike the price would have been a bit lower that the price listed now.Read moreLike
Latest News on Honda CB500X
- Publish date : 11 November 2023
- Publish date : 10 November 2023
- Publish date : 16 September 2023
- Publish date : 19 January 2023
- Publish date : 17 February 2022
Honda CB500X Images
- Rear Side Profile
- Rear Side Profile
- Rear Profile
Honda CB500X Colours
- Grand Prix Red
- Matt Gunpowder Black Metallic
- New Delhi53 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai22 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad36 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai50 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad37 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata11 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune34 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow18 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore43 Dealers in Bangalore
- Guwahati4 Dealers in Guwahati