Kawasaki KLX 230RS
| Review & Win
Kawasaki KLX 230RS is a Dirt bike available at a price of ₹ 5.21 Lakh. Powered by a 233 cc engine, the bike is available in 1 variant and comes in 1 colour. Other key specifications of the KLX 230RS include a top speed of 77 kmph, a fuel tank capacity of 6.6 Litres, and ground clearance of 275 mm. The Kawasaki KLX 230RS also features a Disc front brake and Disc rear brake, weighs 115 kg and comes with a reported mileage of 14 kmpl.
₹ 5.21 Lakh* Price Breakup*Ex-Showroom Price
Kawasaki KLX 230RS Specifications
|Engine Capacity||233 cc|
|Kerb Weight||115 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.6 Litres|
|Power||19.57 bhp @ 8000 rpm|
|Torque||20.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
|Number of Gears||6 Speed Manual|
Kawasaki KLX 230RS Price
Price of Kawasaki KLX 230RS in India starts at Rs. 5.21 Lakh. Kawasaki KLX 230RS is also available on EMI starting at Rs. 9.62 K with 8.5% interest rate.
Kawasaki KLX 230RS Variants With Price
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price||Get Offer||Compare|
233 cc, Upto 14 kmpl, 19.57 bhp @ 8000 rpm
|₹ 5.21 Lakh|
Kawasaki KLX 230RS Competitors
Kawasaki KLX 230RS Bike Owner Reviews
30 ratings and reviews
- Comfort 5.0
- Design 4.8
- Maintenance Cost 4.5
- View all parameters
All (30)Comfort (15)Design (10)Features (1)Mileage & Performance (5)Reliability & Maintenance (1)
- MKMohit Kumar Paswan2 Month agoThis bike is designed with a comfortable riding position that allows rider to sit upright, reducing strain on the back and shoulders. Seat is narrow towards the front, allowing for easy maneuverability.Read moreLike
- PPurushothaman2 Month agoIt has a six-speed transmission that allows for smooth gear transitions and optimal engine performance at different speeds. Availability of multiple gears enables the rider to choose the most suitable gear for various riding conditions. bike features a lightweight chassis and a long-travel suspension system that enhances its off-road capabilities while maintaining stability on paved roads. Mileage of 14 kmpl.It has a 233 cc, 4-stroke single, SOHC, air-cooled engine.Read moreLike
- AKAnil Kumar2 Month agoIt prioritizes rider comfort with its thoughtful design features. It features a spacious and ergonomic seat that provides ample support for long rides. Seat is also adjustable, allowing riders to find their preferred riding position. Handlebars are positioned to offer an upright riding posture reducing strain.Read moreLike
- AAdi2 Month agoPowerful engine that delivers quick acceleration and smooth riding experience. With a top speed, it can easily keep up with urban traffic. Excellent torque, enabling riders to navigate steep inclines with ease. In a small town riddled with bad roads, the ride quality is excellent.Read moreLike
- AAshish2 Month agoDesign that is sure to turn heads on the road. Lightweight and durable body made of high-quality steel and aluminum, which not only looks great but also provides excellent durability and strength. It also features a low-slung seat and a long, curved exhaust pipe that adds to its sporty look.Read moreLike
Kawasaki KLX 230RS Images
- Front WHeel
- Front Side Profile
Kawasaki KLX 230RS Colours
- LIME GREEN
- New Delhi2 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai1 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad1 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai1 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad1 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata1 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune1 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow1 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore1 Dealers in Bangalore
- Jaipur1 Dealers in Jaipur
Explore More Options
Kawasaki KLX 230RS FAQs
What is the on-road price of Kawasaki KLX 230RS?
The on-road price of Kawasaki KLX 230RS in New Delhi is Rs. 5.90 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of Kawasaki KLX 230RS?
The engine capacity of Kawasaki KLX 230RS is 233 cc.
What is the ARAI mileage of Kawasaki KLX 230RS?
Kawasaki KLX 230RS claims a mileage of 14 kmpl.
What are the colour options of Kawasaki KLX 230RS?
Kawasaki KLX 230RS is available in 1 colours - LIME GREEN.
Which are the competition bikes of Kawasaki KLX 230RS?
There are Kawasaki Ninja 400, Kawasaki KX 100, Kawasaki KX112 bikes competing with Kawasaki KLX 230RS.