Odysse Vader Specifications
|Top Speed||85 kmph|
|Charging Time||4 Hours|
Latest On Odysse Vader
Last Updated On 24th Nov'23: Odysse has introduced the Vader, its latest neo-retro electric bike designed for the Indian market. The Vader is equipped with a 3kW motor, allowing it to reach a top speed of 85 km/h. According to Odysse, the bike offers a range of 125 km in Eco mode, 105 km in Drive mode, and 90 km in Sport mode. Additionally, the Vader features a reverse mode. The 3.7kWh lithium-battery pack can be charged in approximately four hours
Battery & Range: It comes with a range of 125 km and a top speed of 85km/h. It is equipped with a 3.7 kWh battery pack and a 3kW motor which produces 4.5 kW of power and 170 Nm of peak torque.
Features: It gets a 7-inch android display and can be controlled by an App and Bluetooth connectivity, ride modes, dual-disc brakes with combined braking system, IoT and other features.
Colours: The colour options for the Odysse Vader includes Midnight Blue, Fiery Red, Glossy Black, Venom Green and Misty Grey.
Odysse Vader Price
Odysse Vader Variants With Price
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price||Get Offer||Compare|
|BS6||₹ 1.10 Lakh|
Why Electric Bike ?
Lower Fuel Prices, No Registration Charges. Thus, 25-35% lower cost of ownership.
Zero Tailpipe Emissions. Thus, 30-40% reduction in pollution caused.
Lesser Moving parts means lower overall maintenance costs.
Fun to Drive
Easier manoeuvrability, Ease of Driving.
Future of Mobility
Evolving Battery Technology, IoT Driven Mobility
Odysse Vader's Cost of Ownership
|Ex Showroom Price||₹ 1,09,999|
|Running Cost||₹ 8,524.80|
|Service Cost||₹ 0|
|Total Cost of Ownership||1,34,627.65|
*Based on industry understanding and approximations, for vehicle running 1000 km/month
Odysse Vader Detailed Review
The Odysse Vader is distinctive and resembles an older Bajaj Pulsar when viewed from the side and back. Many adjustments are being made in the meanwhile to accommodate the EV architecture. Round LED headlights are added to the front. The fuel tank that serves as the storage container appears to have been borrowed from the Pulsar. The motorbike has alloy wheels and a body covered in a variety of harsh decals. Moreover, split seats are included, and LED taillights are added to the back. There are a total of 5 different colour options for it. Midnight Blue, Fiery Red, Glossy Black, Venom Green, and Misty Grey are the available colours.
The Odysse Vader is an attractive electric motorcycle, however, some people might not like it due to the Pulsar's similar body style.
The motorcycle has 90/90-17-inch front and 140/70-17-inch rear tyres. The front tyre has a 240mm disc brake while the back tyre has a 220mm disc brake. A combined braking system helps the braking even more. A telescopic front fork and a dual-spring shock absorber at the back make up the additional hardware. It has a 7-inch Android-based touchscreen instrument cluster, Google Maps, navigation, an incredible 18 litres of storage space, an OTA update, Bluetooth connectivity, four drive modes, keyless entry, an anti-theft lock and motor cutoff switch, LED headlamps, regenerative braking, and an intuitive battery management system.
The Vader has a lot of features, which makes it a tough competitor in its segment.
Odysse has installed a 3.7kWh battery pack. The back wheel receives power from a 3kW electric motor that is linked to it. The motor produces 170Nm of torque and 4.5 kW of peak power. This battery receives BMS & CAN support since it has undergone thorough safety testing. Its certified riding range in Eco mode is 125 km, in Drive mode, it is 105 km, and in Sport mode, it is 90 km. Moreover, it has a top speed of 85 kmph. The battery has an IP67 dust and waterproof rating and has received the AIS 156 approval.
The Vader has a decent range that will meet the rider's daily needs. Also, the electric motorbike has excellent torque output.
Odysse Vader Competitors
Odysse Vader Bike Owner Reviews
- Comfort 5.0
- Design 4.7
- Reliability & Maintenance 4.3
- View all parameters
- AKA K Singh1 Month agoIt has a sharp and angular body with futuristic LED lighting elements, giving it a distinctive appearance. It has a sharp and angular body with futuristic LED lighting elements, giving it a distinctive appearance.Overall design is attractive.Read moreLike
- pprabhat1 Month agoIt has a wide and cushioned saddle, providing ample support for the rider buttocks. Handlebars are also well designed, allowing for a relaxed and natural grip.Front suspension forks, which help absorb shocks and vibrations from uneven road surfaces.Read moreLikes (1)
- SSSrabani Sardar1 Month agoDynamically designed wheels. Perfect blend of style and features. Practical design element adds convenience for riders who need to carry belongings during their commute. It features a sturdy frame made from high-quality materials, ensuring durability. Its compact size makes it easy to maneuver through crowded streets and navigate tight spaces. It has an edgy design and distinctive looks.Read moreLike
- BPBhavin Patel1 Month agoCrafted with precision, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing design. Lightweight design allows for easy portability, making it convenient for commuting or storing in small spaces. Design that conveys intelligence and emotion in equal measure and that already makes an impression.Read moreLike
- PkPrashanth k2 Month agoIt sports clean lines and a modern aesthetic. It has an attractive and modern appearance thanks to its current aesthetics. With its breathtaking design and looks, it is best for brief metropolis commutes. It is enough to capture attention and gives a glossy.Read moreLike
Odysse Vader Questions and Answers
- Most Relevant
- Most Discussed
- No Data Found
- Updated On 4 Months ago
Odysse Electric Vader is an electric bike available in Indian automobile market. The maximum range of Odysse Electric Vader is 125 km/charge. For more details, please click here Odysse Electric Vader Specifications91Wheels Expert • 4 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- No Data Found
Latest News on Odysse Vader
- Publish date : 22 November 2023
- Publish date : 16 July 2023
- Publish date : 31 March 2023
Odysse Vader Images
- Front Side Profile
- Front Profile
- Rear Profile
- Speedometer Console
- Side Profile LR
Odysse Vader Videos
- Odysse VADER Electric Motorcycle Launched @ Rs 1.09 lakh || Walkaround ReviewPublish date : 4 April 2023
Odysse Vader Colours
- Fiery Red
- Glossy Black
- Midnight Blue
- Misty Grey
- Venom Green
Odysse Electric Dealers
- Mumbai4 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad1 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Bangalore4 Dealers in Bangalore
- Indore1 Dealers in Indore
- Agra1 Dealers in Agra
- Mysore1 Dealers in Mysore
- Udaipur1 Dealers in Udaipur
- Vijayawada1 Dealers in Vijayawada
- Bhopal4 Dealers in Bhopal
- 1 Dealers in Vasai