Maruthisan Beat Specifications
|Top Speed||75 kmph|
|Kerb Weight||130 Kg|
Maruthisan Beat Price
Maruthisan Beat Variants With Price
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price||Get Offer||Compare|
|STD||₹ 1.70 Lakh|
Why Electric Bike ?
Lower Fuel Prices, No Registration Charges. Thus, 25-35% lower cost of ownership.
Zero Tailpipe Emissions. Thus, 30-40% reduction in pollution caused.
Lesser Moving parts means lower overall maintenance costs.
Fun to Drive
Easier manoeuvrability, Ease of Driving.
Future of Mobility
Evolving Battery Technology, IoT Driven Mobility
Maruthisan Beat's Cost of Ownership
|Ex Showroom Price||₹ 1,70,263|
|Running Cost||₹ 7,975.38|
|Service Cost||₹ 0|
|Total Cost of Ownership||2,03,164.88|
*Based on industry understanding and approximations, for vehicle running 1000 km/month
Maruthisan Beat Competitors
Maruthisan Beat Bike Owner Reviews
- Design 5.0
- Comfort 4.5
- Features 4.0
- View all parameters
- RRabi2 Month agoIt is an electric motorcycle with a mid-drive motor and lithium-ion battery. It has a range of 130 km in single charge and a top speed of 75 km. Impressive combination of performance, range, and convenience.Read moreLike
- RRabi2 Month agoCompact size makes it agile and maneuverable in urban environments, further enhancing the overall ride comfort. It is very comfortable bike to drive. High seat height and a spacious floorboard, providing ample legroom and a comfortable riding position.Read moreLike
- AAshker3 Month agoModern and aerodynamic frame that not only enhances its visual appeal but also improves its overall performance. The bike's sleek lines and smooth curves give it a futuristic look that is sure to turn heads on the road. Frame is made from high-quality materials that ensure durability and longevity, making it suitable for daily commuting as well as long rides.Read moreLikes (2)
- APANIL PUJARI3 Month agoProviding a smooth and enjoyable ride. It features a well-padded seat that offers excellent support for long hours of riding. Ergonomic design of the handlebars ensures a comfortable grip, reducing strain on the rider's wrists and arms. Additionally, suspension system absorbs shocks and vibrations from uneven surfaces, further enhancing the overall comfort level.Read moreLike
- YYashwant3 Month agoMaintenance is generally easier with maruthisan beat as it has fewer moving parts compared to internal combustion engines. Regular maintenance typically involves basic checks on the battery& motor& brakes& and tires.Read moreLike
Maruthisan Beat Images
- Front Profile