Tork KratosX Latest Update
Last updated on 3rd Nov'23: Tork Motors introduced the KratosX as a groundbreaking electric motorcycle concept in 2023, and it appears that the company has maintained the core design features without making any significant alterations. However, they have introduced a noteworthy addition to their Tork Kratos R model, which is the inclusion of a brand-new Eco+ riding mode.
Tork KratosX Features: Tork Kratos X will be using a 7-inch large TFT instrument cluster with touch controls. Additionally, the Kratos X will be coming along with a new FF mode also known as the Furiously Fast mode. This suggests a better top speed and torque than the standard Kratos models.
Tork KratosX Price & Launch: Tork Motors had previously announced that the test runs for the Kratos X will commence in March this year and its official deliveries would likely begin in June 2023. Unfortunately, the brand hasn’t shared the pricing details of the Kratos X yet, but we would possible get the details in the coming months.
Tork KratosX Price
Tork KratosX Competitors
- Kabira Scooters KM 3000₹ 1.23 Lakh*
- Revolt Motors RV 400₹ 1.62 Lakh*
- Cyborg Beamer₹ 1.65 Lakh*
- Tork Kratos₹ 1.67 - ₹ 2.10 Lakh*
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V₹ 1.24 - ₹ 1.32 Lakh*
- Bajaj Pulsar N160₹ 1.23 - ₹ 1.31 Lakh*
- Earth Energy EV Evolve Z₹ 1.30 Lakh*
- Yamaha FZS FI BS6₹ 1.21 - ₹ 1.22 Lakh*
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F₹ 1.38 Lakh*
- TVS Apache RTR 180₹ 1.32 Lakh*
User ReviewsNo Reviews Found
Latest News on Tork KratosX
- Publish date : 11 October 2023
- Publish date : 11 January 2023
Tork Motors Dealers
- Ranchi1 Dealers in Ranchi
- 1 Dealers in Kashipur