Triumph Tiger 900
| Review & Win
Triumph Tiger 900 is a Adventure bike available at a price range of ₹ 13.70 Lakh - ₹ 15.50 Lakh. Powered by a 888 cc engine, the bike is available in 3 variants and comes in 4 colours. Other key specifications of the Tiger 900 include a top speed of 202 kmph, a fuel tank capacity of 20 Litres, seat height of 810-830 mm. The Triumph Tiger 900 also features a Disc front brake and Disc rear brake, weighs 194 kg and comes with a reported mileage of 19.2 kmpl.
₹ 13.70 - ₹ 15.50 Lakh* Price Breakup*Ex-Showroom Price
Triumph Tiger 900 Specifications
|Engine Capacity||888 cc|
|Kerb Weight||194 Kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||20 Litres|
|Seat Height||810-830 mm|
|Power||95.2 PS @ 8750 rpm|
|Torque||87 Nm @ 7250 rpm|
|Number of Gears||6 Speed Manual|
Latest On Triumph Tiger 900
Last Updated On 22nd Nov'23 : Triumph has introduced the Tiger 900 with a premium of Rs 30,700 compared to its predecessor. The three available variants, namely GT, Rally, and Rally Pro, are priced at Rs 13.70 lakh, Rs 14.35 lakh, and Rs 15.50 lakh (ex-showroom India), offering riders a range of options with distinct features and capabilities. It continues without any changes as of now.
Engine : The bike comes with 888 cc Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder engine belting out 93.9 bhp of power and 87 Nm of torque.
Features : The Tiger 900 comes with LED Headlight, LED DRL and Indicators, Cruise Control, Heated Grips, Heated Rider and Pillion Seats, 7-inch full-colour TFT instruments, Optimised cornering ABS and traction control to name a few.
Colours : Tiger 900 is available in colour options: Sapphire Black (GT), Korosi Red (GT), Pure White (Rally), Sapphire Black (Rally), Matt Khaki Green (Rally), Pure White (Rally Pro) & Matt Khaki Green (Rally Pro)
Triumph Tiger 900 Price
Price of Triumph Tiger 900 in India ranges between Rs. 13.70 Lakh and Rs. 15.50 Lakh. The Triumph Tiger 900 variants start from Rs. 13.70 Lakh - GT and goes upto Rs. 15.50 Lakh - Rally PRO. Triumph Tiger 900 is also available on EMI starting at Rs. 25.30 K with 8.5% interest rate.
Triumph Tiger 900 Variants With Price
Triumph Tiger 900 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this bike
- Perfect for long distance travelling
Triumph Tiger 900 Competitors
Triumph Tiger 900 Bike Owner Reviews
4 ratings and reviews
- Safety 4.8
- Features 4.5
- Performance 4.3
- View all parameters
- WMWazir Mohammad1 Year agoPerfect bike for off-roading but maintenance is too high.Read moreLike
- RBRiyum Balakrishnan1 Year agoA nice, reasonably priced bike with a sporty appearance. I would advise others to get this as well.Read moreLike
- JMJaikishan Mahendra1 Year agoThe new Sleek design and new LED highlights makes the Bike look more attractive than ever. Triumph has also upgraded the engine and power which shows significantly. Good job by Triumph.Read moreLike
Latest News on Triumph Tiger 900
- Publish date : 2 November 2023
- Publish date : 20 May 2022
- Publish date : 29 April 2022
Triumph Tiger 900 Images
- Speedometer Console
- Moving shot
- Moving shot
- Moving shot
- Moving shot
Triumph Tiger 900 Colours
- korosi Red
- Matte Khaki Green
- Pure White
- Sapphire Black
- New Delhi1 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai1 Dealers in Mumbai
- Gurgaon1 Dealers in Gurgaon
- Hyderabad1 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai1 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad1 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata1 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune2 Dealers in Pune
- Bangalore2 Dealers in Bangalore
- Indore1 Dealers in Indore
Explore More Options
Triumph Tiger 900 FAQs
What is the on-road price of Triumph Tiger 900?
The on-road price of Triumph Tiger 900 in New Delhi is Rs. 15.67 Lakh. This on-road price includes the ex-showroom price, RTO and insurance charges.
What is the engine capacity of Triumph Tiger 900?
The engine capacity of Triumph Tiger 900 is 888 cc.
What is the ARAI mileage of Triumph Tiger 900?
Triumph Tiger 900 claims a mileage of 19.2 kmpl.
What are the colour options of Triumph Tiger 900?
Triumph Tiger 900 is available in 4 colours - korosi Red, Matte Khaki Green, Pure White, Sapphire Black.
Which are the competition bikes of Triumph Tiger 900?
There are Ducati Monster, Moto Guzzi V85 TT, BMW F 850 GS Adventure bikes competing with Triumph Tiger 900.