e-Sprinto HS Specifications
|Kerb Weight||100 Kg|
|Charging Time||3 to 4 Hours|
Latest On e-Sprinto HS
Last Updated on 23rd Nov'23:The e-Sprinto HS stands out as a good choice if you want a strong and budget-friendly electric scooter. While there's no news on updates for this model, the eagerly awaited Rapo and Roamy electric scooters are now available. The starting prices are wallet-friendly: Rs 54,999 for Roamy and Rs 62,999 for Rapo.
e-Sprinto HS Price
e-Sprinto HS Variants With Price
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price||Get Offer||Compare|
|Latest LaunchSTD||₹ 86,000|
Why Electric Scooter ?
Lower Fuel Prices, No Registration Charges. Thus, 25-35% lower cost of ownership.
Zero Tailpipe Emissions. Thus, 30-40% reduction in pollution caused.
Lesser Moving parts means lower overall maintenance costs.
Fun to Drive
Easier manoeuvrability, Ease of Driving.
Future of Mobility
Evolving Battery Technology, IoT Driven Mobility
e-Sprinto HS Competitors
e-Sprinto HS Scooter Owner Reviews
- Comfort 5.0
- Design 4.8
- Reliability & Maintenance 4.3
- View all parameters
- GdGokul dalei29 Nov 2023The scooter's design is a well-balanced combination of form and function. Its user interface promotes comfort and ease of use for the rider, while its outer design screams modernism and aerodynamic efficiency.Read moreLike
- sksyam kumar29 Nov 2023The seat and handlebar design are both well thought out, providing ample support and control for riders of all heights. The suspension system is also top-notch, providing a smooth and comfortable ride even on rough terrain.Read moreLike
- RvRinku verma29 Nov 2023Because it's an electric scooter, minimal upkeep is necessary.Read moreLike
- HHero29 Nov 2023It has quick handling, seamless acceleration, and strong motor. The scooter is good for both short commutes and longer rides because of its top speed and range, which have also received praise.Read moreLike
e-Sprinto HS Images
- Front Profile
- Speedometer Console
e-Sprinto HS Colours
- Denim Blue
- Pearl white
- Ruby Red