Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022
(Expected Price)₹ 8.80 Lakh*
Expected Launch Date : March 2023
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 Specifications
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 Overview
The Urban Cruiser is one of the highest-selling CSUVs offered by the Toyota in India. Following the launch of the new Brezza, Toyota will introduce the new Urban Cruiser compact SUV. Significant design alterations will be made to the new model, which will be in line with the new Brezza.
What do we know so far?
The new Toyota Urban Cruiser will be built on the same platform as the current model and will feature the same design portfolio. The new model will include a redesigned grille, new headlight setup, reworked bumpers, and new LED taillights, among other design improvements. It is expected to get all the bells and whistles the previous model missed out upon, like a sunroof, a more utilitarian Multi-Information display (MID cluster), connectivity features and much more.
The powertrain is believed to be the same as on the Baleno, although it could be a new K-series engine from Maruti. There will be no diesel engine available, and the petrol engine will most likely be paired with either a manual or automatic transmission.
Urban Cruiser 2022 top-spec model is expected to include a 360-degree camera. Six airbags, ABS with EBD, ESP (Electronic Stability Program), rear parking camera and sensors, and other features are expected to be included in the redesigned Urban Cruiser.
The new Urban Cruiser 2022 will see a price hike of about Rs 15-20000 due to the added features.
New Cars in India
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 Competitors
- ₹ 5.97 Lakh - ₹ 10.79 Lakh*
- ₹ 6.00 Lakh - ₹ 10.62 Lakh*
- ₹ 6.00 Lakh - ₹ 9.54 Lakh*
- ₹ 9.53 Lakh - ₹ 10.48 Lakh*
- ₹ 7.53 Lakh - ₹ 12.72 Lakh*
- ₹ 5.88 Lakh - ₹ 8.15 Lakh*
- KIA Sonet₹ 7.49 Lakh - ₹ 13.99 Lakh*
- Honda WR-V₹ 9.11 Lakh - ₹ 12.31 Lakh*
- Mahindra Bolero Neo₹ 9.48 Lakh - ₹ 11.99 Lakh*
- Tata Nexon₹ 7.70 Lakh - ₹ 14.18 Lakh*
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this car
- A Value For Money CSUV
- Refined Petrol motor with decent fuel efficiency
- New added features
- Trust and reliability of being a Toyota
Features that could have been better
- Competitors offer more features
- No diesel engine
- Questionable build quality
Have More Questions about Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022?
Get answers from our 91wheels experts
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 Questions and Answers
Latest news on Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022
- Publish date : 13 April 2022
Explore More Options
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 FAQs
What is going to be the price of upcoming Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022?
The tentative price of the upcoming Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 is going to be around Rs 8.80 Lakh.
When is the Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 cars going to be launched in India?
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 car is expected to be launched around March, 2023.
Which are the key features expected in the upcoming Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022?
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 is expected to be coming with Transmission Manual, Body type SUV.
Does the upcoming Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 come with both Automatic and Manual transmission?
Toyota Urban Cruiser 2022 is expected to be coming with Manual.
- Citroen C3 EV₹ 9.50 Lakh - ₹ 12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - January 2023
- Toyota Innova Hycross₹ 20.00 Lakh*Launch Date - 23 February 2023
- Volkswagen Vento 2022₹ 13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - December 2022
- Jeep 7 Seater SUV₹ 30.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - December 2022
- Haval H9₹ 25.00 Lakh*Expected Launch Date - December 2022