Bajaj Pulsar NS 400
| Review & Win
Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 is a Sports bike, that will launch in India at an expected price range of ₹ 2- ₹ 2.35 Lakh. Pulsar NS 400 is expected to launch in February 2024. Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 will compete with Yamaha FZS FI BS6, Bajaj Pulsar N160, Yamaha FZ FI V3.
₹ 0.00 - ₹ 2.35 Lakh**Ex-Showroom Price(Estimated starting price)
Expected Launch Date - February 2024
Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 Price
The Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 price is expected to start at ₹ 0.00 K.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 Competitors
- Yamaha FZS FI BS6₹ 1.21 - ₹ 1.22 Lakh*
- Bajaj Pulsar N160₹ 1.23 - ₹ 1.31 Lakh*
- Yamaha FZ FI V3₹ 1.16 Lakh*
- TVS Apache RTR 160₹ 1.19 - ₹ 1.26 Lakh*
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 125₹ 1.06 Lakh*
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V₹ 1.24 - ₹ 1.32 Lakh*
- Bajaj Pulsar N150₹ 1.17 Lakh*
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Single Disc₹ 1.17 Lakh*
- TVS Raider 125₹ 95.22 - ₹ 1.03 Lakh*
- Bajaj Pulsar P150₹ 1.17 - ₹ 1.20 Lakh*
Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 Bike Owner Reviews
11 ratings and reviews
- Comfort 5.0
- Design 4.6
- Reliability & Maintenance 4.4
- View all parameters
All (5)Comfort (1)Design (3)Features (1)
- MSManoharlal Suthar2 Month agoSporty design with a bikini fairing at the front, tank extensions, and a narrow tail section. It has aggressive and sharp design elements. Most striking feature is the under-seat exhaust. LED unit, that gives a refreshing look and headlight mask is also tweaked. Handlebar accommodates bar-end rearview mirrors.Read moreLike
- nnai2 Month agoFront fenders look chunky and sporty with a bold design. Tyres are wide like in the touring bikes of higher segments. Alloy wheels are finished in black with large brake discs at the front. Engine cover is finished with raw bolts accentuating the rawness of the motorcycle. Exhaust is thick and sporty with an all-black theme. Rear tyre is also broad with a smaller brake disc as compared to the one at the front. Design concept looks totally desirable.Read moreLike
- 2 Month agoHandlebar is quite short and sporty. Split seat arrangement goes well with the character of the bike and feels comfortable. Suspension system provides a smooth ride, even on rough terrain, and its frame makes it easy to maneuver. Factors such as handlebar height and width, seat design and padding, footboard size, and overall weight distribution provide comfort.Read moreLike
- sksantosh kumar2 Month agoIt features a 6 speed gearbox and slipper and assist clutch. It offer bi-directional quick shifter. Suspension duties will be handled by USD forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. It also get 17 inch alloy wheels at both the ends wrapped with tubeless tyres. Some other features are engine kill switch, digital console, USB charging port, turn by turn navigation and notification alerts.Read moreLike
- SKSANJEEV KUMAR2 Month agoIt offer a sporty design with sharp styling courtesy of tank shrouds up front, and a sleek tail section. It is a perfect blend of style and functionality. It is crafted with precision, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing design. Aggressive design that is characteristic of motocross bikes.Read moreLikes (2)
- New Delhi27 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai8 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad15 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai21 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad13 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata6 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune21 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow9 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore40 Dealers in Bangalore
- Guwahati2 Dealers in Guwahati
Explore More Options
Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 FAQs
What is going to be the price of upcoming Bajaj Pulsar NS 400?
The tentative price of the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 is going to be around Rs. 0.00 K.
When is the Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 bikes going to be launched in India?
Bajaj Pulsar NS 400 bike is expected to be launched around February, 2024.