Hyundai i40 Latest Update
The Hyundai i40 is a big family car produced by Hyundai in South Korea, particularly for the European market. The i40 sedan debuted at the Barcelona Motor Show, sharing its underpinnings with the Hyundai Sonata sold in the United States. Now, the South Korean brand may introduce the i40 sedan, which would be its first foray into the Indian market.
What do we know so far?
The Hyundai i40 will be a feature-rich vehicle that offers excellent fuel economy, comfort, and value for money. The i40 will be available in two versions: a diesel-powered by the U II 1.7 diesel engine and petrol-powered by the Gamma 1.6 GDI or Nu 2.0 GDI petrol engines. The automobile will be available in India in two models: the i40 Tourer and the i40 Sedan.
Hyundai is expected to integrate its new 'Sensuous Sportiness' design language, which has previously been seen on cars such as the other Hyundai sedans sold internationally. The new i40 will have a broad grille that blends in with the headlights, and it may possibly have split headlamps.
The Hyundai i40's arrival in India is still a mystery, but if the company does, it will be one of the most feature-packed mass-market sedans available. Hyundai's automobiles are known for being packed with goodies, and the i40 is no exception. The Hyundai i40 will be a high-end D-segment sedan with excellent features.
The Hyundai i40 is likely to cost around Rs 15-16 lakhs in India. The Hyundai i40 diesel variant could cost well over 17 lakhs.
Hyundai i40 Price
Hyundai i40 Expert Verdict
Features we admire in this car
- Expected to get lots of standard features
- Decent interior and boot space
Features that could have been better
- Fuel efficiency
- Pricing will most likely be expensive
Hyundai i40 Competitors
- Volkswagen Virtus₹ 11.48 - ₹ 19.29 Lakh*
- Skoda Slavia₹ 10.89 - ₹ 19.12 Lakh*
- Hyundai Verna₹ 10.96 - ₹ 17.38 Lakh*
- Honda City₹ 11.63 - ₹ 16.11 Lakh*
- Volkswagen Taigun₹ 11.62 - ₹ 19.76 Lakh*
- KIA Seltos₹ 10.90 - ₹ 20.00 Lakh*
- Skoda Kushaq₹ 10.89 - ₹ 20.01 Lakh*
- Toyota Urban Cruiser HyRyder₹ 10.86 - ₹ 19.99 Lakh*
- Maruti Grand Vitara₹ 10.70 - ₹ 19.83 Lakh*
- Mahindra Scorpio Classic₹ 13.25 - ₹ 17.06 Lakh*
User ReviewsNo Reviews Found
Hyundai i40 Questions and Answers
- Most Relevant
- Most Discussed
- No Data Found
- Updated On 10 Months ago
Hyundai i40 is an upcoming sedan car which is expected to launch in February 2023. For more details, please click on Hyundai i4091Wheels Expert • 10 Months agoHelpful(0)Reply
- No Data Found
- New Delhi25 Dealers in New Delhi
- Mumbai10 Dealers in Mumbai
- Hyderabad12 Dealers in Hyderabad
- Chennai13 Dealers in Chennai
- Ahmedabad8 Dealers in Ahmedabad
- Kolkata15 Dealers in Kolkata
- Pune17 Dealers in Pune
- Lucknow9 Dealers in Lucknow
- Bangalore22 Dealers in Bangalore
- Guwahati4 Dealers in Guwahati